Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land on long term lease wanted

Register

Click Here!

agrodoctor

Hello ,.

We look upto 75 - 100 acres on long term lease at least for 6-7 years,. We look fertile agriculture land red or clay loam soil with irrigation facility ,wells or borewells ,.may be River /TANK source for water and Free EB service connections to support 75-100 acres in Tamilnadu

AGRODOCTOR

anjani_anjani

I have appx 300 acres of land

Dear Sir,
1. I have appx 300 acres of land in Khajuraho MP. Can be offerred for lease as required by you. Soil is red, water table 20-30 feet, electricity and on road. Plz contact ..
With regards.. AN Tiwari

Last edited by a moderator:

kscbreddy

we are based at kanigiri near ongole, Andhra Pradesh, red soil, will provide u all the required facilities. we can go for long term lease agreement. interested may contact

snowstar48

this land of ours is in Hyderabad, available for lease
It is 30 acres of land with fencing, out of which 20 acres is with pandals and balance is plain. It is facing the double road that connects keesara and turkpally, on the rajiv rahadari and is about 15 km from keesara junction. It has 6 bores out of which 4 bores have motors, with plenty of water. It is level and has red soil. Please offer your quotation per acre and the minimum period of lease required.

mhs94

Land for lease

Please call me or pm me your contact details, I am looking to purchase/ lease a large piece of land for a fisheries project.
Anurag

Dear Sir,
1. I have appx 300 acres of land in Khajuraho MP. Can be offerred for lease as required by you. Soil is red, water table 20-30 feet, electricity and on road. Plz contact ..
With regards.. AN Tiwari