Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land need 100 acres for farming

Register

Click Here!

venkat_123

Land available

Lands are available in Nellore district andhra, land is available in 100 acres,420 acres price 2.25 lacs per acre in gudur which is 150 km from chennai very near to railway station, 1.25 lac per acre 600 to 700 acres with very good water facility 270 km from chennai in nellore district andhra. I already spoke with your person, he to told me he will contact me. Hill lands are also available in chittoor district at 1.25 lac per acre. But water is less in chitoor district one such land available 80 km to bangalore. Contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

sir rk

lands are available in medak , warangal districts 50 kms from hyderaad

Dear sir, the lands are available in medak , warangal districts. I can provide u the agricultural lands with good water facility. i can provide you the land 50 to 85 kms way from hyderabad and 0 to 15 kms from the high way. i can provide you upto 150 acres a single site.plz contact:

arf9948

land available in m.p. and maharashtra

low cost land available in m.p. @70000/acer (150acer) and in m.s.@150000/acer(90acer)

vrkrishnan78

Dear Mr.Sathish

We have land in Tamilnadu ranging from rs.70000 to rs.400000 per acre.if you are intrested please call me.

Regards

ganapati

Agricultural land at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri,Maharashtra

Agriculture purpose low cost lands wanted in

100 to 500 acres ...

Regards,

satish
Agricultural land ranging from 100 to 150 acres can be gathered over a period of time in the viscinity of my folloing property.
Agricultural land ranging from 4 to 5 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 3 Lakh/acre are presently available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

sir rk

Dear sir, I can provide you 120acres to 180 acres. contact:

sudeepsams

We can provide you land you require

Please mention your requirements and feel free to call us at .

anjani_anjani

land available

100 to 500 acres ...

Regards,

satish
Dear sir,
I have around 300 ares of land in chhatarpur distt of MP, near Khajuraho.
I am open for joint partnership, lease or any suitable agri project. I will provide you labour also at low coast.
There is plenty of water available as two seasonal rivers divide this land. On road, electricity and only 8 km away from dist headquarter.

kvprasad

Can we collaborate

Hello Sir,

We are allso interested in buying land for cultivation purpose. Incase you need more buyers for better negotiation please let me know. My contact details are in my profile.

regards,
Prasad

100 to 500 acres ...

Regards,

satish
agriculture lands near bangalore (chitradurga distt)for sale

I am sreenivas civil engineer; we deal with agriculture lands on commission basis. Only genuine, serious and really interested persons should contact.

A. 500 acres dry land,red soil,suitable for any cultivation and crops,good tar road access,no bore wells,but water in the bore wells of adjacent lands is good and available at a depth of 300-350 feet.the land is 15 KM interior off NH4.near HIRIYUR.and 180 km to bangalore.rate 2.20 lac/acre.negotiable.

B. 200 acres dry land(190 km from bangalore) near HARTHIKOTE,hiriyur taluk,chitradurga distt.the land is on the upper side of irrigation tank and in good water belt.tar road approach.red soil,but too interior(23 km ) to main roads.rate is 1.80 lac/acre.negotiable.

c. 400 acres of dry land (155 KM from BANGAORE)40 KM to SIRA town,near hiriyur taluk,chitradurga distt., land is on the bank of NARAYANPUR PROJECT canal,red soil,suitable for any type of cultivation.good tar road approach.water available at less than 150 feet depth in bore wells.rate 2.0 lac/acre.negotiable.

if interested contact,

anjani_anjani

300 acres of land required

Please mention your requirements and feel free to call us at .
Dear Sir,
We have close to 300 acres of well fertilised land in Khajuraho MP. That can be offered for lease for 5 years as required by you.
It has electricity and availability of super ground water (u will be rather delighted to c the availability of ground water at just 20 feet. Its a ancestral land, and area can be increased to 500 acres also.
In case interested, you may have to see the land quickly and decide because we are with discussion with other parties as well...With regards..

bavoor

land available

200acers land available in bijapur karnataka,total two plots,black soil,dry land,road side,near 40km from NH13,water source is there,giving on lease short time or long time,not especting money.ready to joint patnership your suitable agri project.no labour problem,if you want more land also available.

shajathali

Land in Dharmapuri

200 acrs at the rate of 2,00,00/- per acre in Dharmapuri Tiruvannamalai border,
15 kms cross road from State highway between Bangalore and Pondichery and 25 kms from NH18 vaniyambody and salem. clear title

give me a private message
shajath
shajath@gmail.com

Last edited: