Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land in konkan area

Register

Click Here!

jay dixit

Dear all,
I am willing to step in agribussiness with very little budget which can be increased step by step
I am looking for a land in Sindhudurga district or Ratnagiri
Also want to know the overaal agribussess profile with most prefered choices for the cultivation.
I am requesting you all to share your expertise, views, knowledge.

with best regards,

jay dixit

ganapati

Dear all,
I am willing to step in agribussiness with very little budget which can be increased step by step
Also want to know the overaal agribussess profile with most prefered choices for the cultivation.

with best regards,

jay dixit
Agricultural land ranging from less than Rs. 1 lakh/acre to Rs. 3 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property(contour map available on Email on request). Presently 5.5 acres, river touch & State Highway 103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) touch agriland is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

iaat123

hello Mr dixit,

I myself is Dushant Muni and am very much interested in organic farming and as per you discription in the mail below i would rather be interested in buying a plot but not more than 2 Acers. If you are in knowledge of any please let me know on the same and then i may come down to meet you and see it by myself

Regards

nvasaikar

land in kokan

hello Mr dixit,

I myself is Dushant Muni and am very much interested in organic farming and as per you discription in the mail below i would rather be interested in buying a plot but not more than 2 Acers. If you are in knowledge of any please let me know on the same and then i may come down to meet you and see it by myself

Regards
Right property is subject of all, but its very difficult.

Size and prize are matter.

if prize are ok, size was very big,
if size ok, prize are not suit to the agri business

however their is one idea in my mind, to all small buyer join together to accept a better deal.

I am looking some land in khed, let's speak for common benefit.

best regards,

nv

Last edited by a moderator:

jay dixit

yeah its really a good idea to come together for common interest
few can come together and can get good deal since larger plot size costs less compared to smaller one.

kaxsmack

few can come together and can get good deal since larger plot size costs less compared to smaller one.
We are interested in the said Plot,

Secondly i am also looking for Agricultural/ Wasted Land/ Plots in Dapoli region.

Please feel free to contact me

Regards,

drnarendra

Me too is interested. Can consider upto 5 acre provided the price is less than 1 lac / acre and the land has access to water, electricity and road
Regards,
Narendra

kisan9

Hi I am looking for about 5 acres farmland in Devgad area.
Land should be title clear, good soil for mango plantation, water access & road access.
my Budget is 80,000 to 1 lacs per acre.
contact me -

Krishna

kisan9

Hi I am looking for about 5 acres farmland in Devgad area.

Land should be title clear, good soil for mango plantation, water access & road access.
my Budget is 80,000 to 1 lacs per acre.

Krishna

sonadeshpande

Dear all,

with best regards,

jay dixit
Jay,kindly contact me on

jay dixit

buying of land in Konkan

Hi
I am interested in buying land in Sindhudurga for agriculture purpose.
Smaller size land is costing high and people are quoting illogically.
but till some bigger size plots are there which cost resonably.
So a group of interested members can come together and purchase the land in bulk.
If any body is interested please contact.

J N Dixit

jay dixit

Dear All,
Bigger size of plot is till avaliable at relatively less rates. all buyers can come together and bid for a bigger plot can be good idea.
I mean not many buyers in number but 3-4 buyers and 100 acre of lane @ 1- 1.5 Lac/acre which is good price. This can substantially reduce the buying cost and cost associated with legel and varification about the title.
Also it could lead to save substantially on development part in later stages. Seems a very good idea.
Anybody interested genuenly in the same can contact me.
I am interested for the land in Sindhudurd district for plantation.

if you all interested I can serarch out few options.
You can contact me with your requirement.

Regards,

J N Dixit

jay dixit

Hello
R u oK with land in sindhudurga
I am serching there If any body interested then we can form a group

J N Dixit

jay dixit

Same property is described on farmlands by Prof. Wani, Pune
Are u talking the same? else who actually belongs this?
will be appriciated if u could provide your contact no

regrads,

J N Dixit

jay dixit

[Same property is described on farmlands by Prof. Wani, Pune

regrads,

J N Dixit
QUOTE=ganapati;216474]Agricultural land ranging from less than Rs. 1 lakh/acre to Rs. 3 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property(contour map available on Email on request). Presently 5.5 acres, river touch & State Highway 103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) touch agriland is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).[/QUOTE]

jay dixit

[Same property is described on farmlands by Prof. Wani, Pune

regrads,

J N Dixit QUOTE=ganapati;216474]Agricultural land ranging from less than Rs. 1 lakh/acre to Rs. 3 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property(contour map available on Email on request). Presently 5.5 acres, river touch & State Highway 103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) touch agriland is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).[/QUOTE]