Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land in Dharmapuri Dist - Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

antony_pratap

Hi all,

Agriculture lands for sale in villages of Naripalli, Theerthamalai and surrounding village in dharmapuri dist. around 260 km from chennai and 180 kms from banglore.

Cost 60K - 2 lac / acre based on the soil and other factors such as well and electricity.

Ideal for live stock farming. (Emu, cow, Sheep & goat)

We will also provide security for the land once bought, ensuring the land is safe and not misused by locals.

Further we also will provide guidance and support in developing your farms, you can visit just once a month to be assured that everything is take care of well.

Also if in cases where you buy land with well or with well and electricity we will also lease your land so its in direct control of ours and also you land value will increase.

For further information you can send me a private message for my contact details if in case my PM is full put a reply note here and i will contact you.

Thanks,
Antony

lakshmi0311

Land in Dharmapuri Dist.

Mr. Antony

I am interested in this particular land, can you give your personal contact details, please contact......

Balasubramanian

Hi all,

Agriculture lands for sale in villages of Naripalli, Theerthamalai and surrounding village in dharmapuri dist. around 260 km from chennai and 180 kms from banglore.

Cost 60K - 2 lac / acre based on the soil and other factors such as well and electricity.

Ideal for live stock farming. (Emu, cow, Sheep & goat)

We will also provide security for the land once bought, ensuring the land is safe and not misused by locals.

Further we also will provide guidance and support in developing your farms, you can visit just once a month to be assured that everything is take care of well.

Also if in cases where you buy land with well or with well and electricity we will also lease your land so its in direct control of ours and also you land value will increase.

For further information you can send me a private message for my contact details if in case my PM is full put a reply note here and i will contact you.

Thanks,
Antony

Last edited by a moderator:

kgovindan

Land for sale in dharmapuri district

Dear Sir,

I am interested to buy land around Karimangalam in Dharmapuri district. please let me know if you have land there

best regards
kgovindan
Govindan Online
Please contact........

samba

can u give me details of agri lands suitable for organic farming - call me

venkyda

Hi,

Can u plz send me the price and land location details. If possible we ll meet by this weekend. +9741239076

Regards,
venky.