Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for Sale

Register

Click Here!

drsreddy

We have land at three locations:

1. Extent: 8-10 Acres, Red soil, suitable for Mango, Chikkoo and Diary development. Good market for Milk. Excellent connectivity, Road, Rail & Airport. Climate is pleasant like Bangalore. Distance from Bangalore: 95 KMS.
Rate per Acre: Rs.2.50 lakhs

2. Extent: 40-100 Acres, Red soil, suitable for Mango, Chikkoo, Oil Palm and Diary development. Excellent connectivity, Road, Rail & Airport. Distance from Bangalore: 135 KMS. Rate per Acre: Rs.70,000/-

3. Extent: 70-150 Acres, Red soil barren land mixed with rocky land. Excellent connectivity - Road NH-7, Rail & Airport. Recommended for Resorts, Recreation, Film City. Distance from Bangalore: 150 KMS. Rate per Acre: Rs.50,000/-.

If interested, please contact Mr.DRS REDDY,

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Sir

I am intersted in purchasing your land, Request you to call me ( any Time ).

Request you to share your contact details

Regards
Mallikarjun

ssella

Dear Mr Reddy, Please let us know your contact number, I am interested, immediate registration can be done.

ckrajesh

Hi,
I am intersted in your 2nd & 3rd option, please share more details of the location (which direction from bangalore)

Rajesh

1. Extent: 8-10 Acres, Red soil, suitable for Mango, Chikkoo and Diary development. Good market for Milk. Excellent connectivity, Road, Rail & Airport. Climate is pleasant like Bangalore. Distance from Bangalore: 95 KMS.

2. Extent: 40-100 Acres, Red soil, suitable for Mango, Chikkoo, Oil Palm and Diary development. Excellent connectivity, Road, Rail & Airport. Distance from Bangalore: 135 KMS. Rate per Acre: Rs.70,000/-

3. Extent: 70-150 Acres, Red soil barren land mixed with rocky land. Excellent connectivity - Road NH-7, Rail & Airport. Recommended for Resorts, Recreation, Film City. Distance from Bangalore: 150 KMS. Rate per Acre: Rs.50,000/-.

akhil74

I am looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or

Dear Sir
I am looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale.Please let me know the correct location & the exact details of the property the terms & ur contact no.
Regards
Akhil

caskarora

i am interested in purchase of land. Pl contact at 09872500342

tom_pg

Hello,
I'm interested in the land you mentioned as 1st option. Can you please provide the information on exact location, details of access to land and your contact details as personal message to me.

Regards,

akhil74

looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale

Dear Sir
I am looking for 2 to 3 acres of Agricultural land / Farm land for long term Lease or Sale.Please let me know the correct location & the exact details of the property the terms & ur contact no.
Regards
Akhil

madansinghs

Hello Mr. Reddy,
I am interested in ur offer. Pls call me or write with more details.

Thanks
Madan

nmaruthi

Hello Mr Reddy,

Please share your contact details and we shall take this further.

Also you can reach me

Best regards,
Maruthi.

devindera

Dear Reddy,
May I be allowed to buy as small as 3-5 acres land from your proposed land?

Devinder -

joeljackson

hi

I like the first option can tell me the exact name of this place and what is the final price

dear sir,

am interested in your options 2 & 3. can you provide some more details, like availability of electricity & water, whether the plot will be sold as a single lot, is the land suitable for banana cultivation, etc. would greatly appreciate your reply.

thanking you in advance
vinod

rapid

Mr. Reddy,
Send me the land details to the following rapiday at gmail, immediate requirement

Last edited: