Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for sale

Register

Click Here!

rahulsrini

I have a clear titled agri land measuring about 1.5 acres near Sengipatti (Trichy - tanjore road). It has a borewell with a private single phase power and a 800 Sq ft building with toilet and fenced. 30 mtrs to the State highway and on one side village road. Not used for cultivation for more than 4 years. Good soil. Interested persons please send private messages as the contact numbers and email are not allowed in the forum. Price 8 lakhs-Negotiable.

Regards

Rahul

rahulsrini

Mr.Landpatel,
Price has already been indicated that is 8 Lakhs and slightly negotiable if seriously looking for it.

Rahul

sreeni

Hi ,

Plase provide me the details of lacation from Chennai and shape of the land including dimensions,
Currently land is completely vacant or some tress like coconut are present

Thanks
Sreeni

I have a clear titled agri land measuring about 1.5 acres near Sengipatti (Trichy - tanjore road). It has a borewell with a private single phase power and a 800 Sq ft building with toilet and fenced. 30 mtrs to the State highway and on one side village road. Not used for cultivation for more than 4 years. Good soil. Interested persons please send private messages as the contact numbers and email are not allowed in the forum. Price 8 lakhs-Negotiable.

Regards

Rahul