Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for sale talegaon

Register

Click Here!

seemantini

I have a 3 acre plot on 33 years lease hold with MIDC in floriculture park at talegaon. I have 1.75 acres of green houses which I use for growing chrysanthemums, exotic vegetables and foliage plants. I have permission to build another 3000 squ ft of farm house.
I am looking for a person interested in buying 1.5 acres of this land on paper as a partner . he /she can use the land for building a farm house to spend week ends at and have enough space to build shade houses and grow vegetables as a hobby . I am expecting 50 lakhs and I guess another 25 lakhs can get you an excellent farm house here.
Most people are worried about an exit option when investing and the opportunity should present in next 5 years when MIDC gets permission for change of use which is in the pipe line and our prosperous neighbours like JCB and general motors look to buy more land.
We will ofcourse have to sell the whole lot together and I am quite OK to hold on to it as long as the partner wishes or feels its cost effective.
Please arrange to visit the site if interested it is just 110 km from dadar, and reachable in under 2.5 hrs.

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)