Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for sale near Mumbai starting from panvel to whole raigad district

Register

Click Here!

ska043

Hi Pramod,

Am keen to buy 4 - 5 acres of land within raighad district. I would appreciate if you can contact me or give your contact details.

Thanks
Swamy

sachu72

looking for 2nd home property land.

Dear Mr. Mhatre,

I am interested in buying a plot for my 2nd home and would request you to help me for finding the same.

You can contact me on

regards,

Sachin Tare.

Hi,

Anybody wants to buy land in Raigad district. Anywhere(Uran, Pen, Alibaug, Roha, Pali, Nagothane, Poladpur, Mahad, Mangaon, Murud, Karjat, Panvel etc.) with budget range having good proposals of land. In case requirement please message me here or mail me your contact details . I will contact you.

Plots starting from 1 acre to 800 acres and prize of land per acre ranging from 2 lakhs to 80 lakhs. Anywhere in Raigad district just 1 hour from Mumbai. Only serious people contact me through msg or post reply. Full satisfaction of getting proper deal. We did numbers of deals in Raigad district.

Thanks & Regards
Pramod

Last edited by a moderator:

imjayashri

interested in buying land

I am interested in buying land Uran, Pen, Alibaug, Karjat or Panvel. Pl contact me Mangesh Tirpude on

Last edited by a moderator:

sanjay_arora

Pramod ji

Could you please advise lowest sea touch Agri land price? Requirement 25-100 acres depending upon price. Required for farming only. Its just that if I end up near the sea, I would rather have a seaside farmhouse and a motorboat. Remote location will be OK.

Rgds.
Sanjay.

Last edited: