Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for sale near Mumbai starting from panvel to whole raigad district

Register

Click Here!

pramodnmhatre

Hi,

Anybody wants to buy land in Raigad district. Anywhere(Uran, Pen, Alibaug, Roha, Pali, Nagothane, Poladpur, Mahad, Mangaon, Murud, Karjat, Panvel etc.) with budget range having good proposals of land. In case requirement please message me here or mail me your contact details . I will contact you.

Plots starting from 1 acre to 800 acres and prize of land per acre ranging from 2 lakhs to 80 lakhs. Anywhere in Raigad district just 1 hour from Mumbai. Only serious people contact me through msg or post reply. Full satisfaction of getting proper deal. We did numbers of deals in Raigad district.

Thanks & Regards
Pramod

Last edited:

anantafarms

Hi,

Anybody wants to buy land in Raigad district. Anywhere(Uran, Pen, Alibaug, Roha, Pali, Nagothane, Poladpur, Mahad, Mangaon, Murud, Karjat, Panvel etc.) with budget range having good proposals of land. In case requirement please message me here or mail me your contact details . I will contact you.

Thanks & Regards
Pramod

Please send land details

sujalpatil

i am interested to purchase it can u sent me land details with price on my mail id

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Pramod,

Please call me My name is Ketan Narendra Panchal and I am interested in buying agricultural land in Maharashtra.

QUOTE=pramodnmhatre;206842]Hi,

Thanks & Regards
Pramod[/QUOTE]

ronniesb

Mr Ronniesb

Hi,

Thanks & Regards
Pramod

Please let me know by return email any road touch land 20 to 30 acres at the rage of One to two Lakhs per Acre. reply

rs4216

Interested

Hi Pramod,

I am interested to buy land near Mahad or anywhere close to pune. Please send me the land details with expected rate

scphanse

Hi,

Thanks & Regards
Pramod
Dear Pramod,
request you to please PM me your contact details. I am interested in acquiring land in/around Mahad. We can make a quick deal.
-scphanse

aparkhi

looking for 100 acres in konkan

Hi,

Thanks & Regards
Pramod

pls send details
thanks

pramodnmhatre

land for sale in Raigad

Plots starting from 1 acre to 800 acres and prize of land per acre ranging from 2 lakhs to 80 lakhs. Anywhere in Raigad district just 1 hour from Mumbai. Only serious people contact me through msg or post reply. Full satisfaction of getting proper deal. We did numbers of deals in Raigad district.

neelkant

Hi,

Thanks & Regards
Pramod
hi pramod kdly get in touch i am intereted