Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Land for sale near Hosur

Register

Click Here!

devendran _100

Interested buyers can contact me ,per acre 5 lakhs,60 acres mud road access, excellent climate suits for agriculture, chemical factories,resorts with trecking,from Bangalore 80 kilometers,buyers only contact me if mediators plz ignore,from hosur 36 kilometers

allan2189

Would be interested in buying one acre only for poly house installation ... Call me on 9731442426 or 8073348914

the-farmer

Please share me details..would be interested in the whole lot of 60 Acres..
I currently operate a few acreage of Green House in Denkannikottai
Thank You

chmohi

Interested buyers can contact me ,per acre 5 lakhs,60 acres mud road access, excellent climate suits for agriculture, chemical factories,resorts with trecking,from Bangalore 80 kilometers,buyers only contact me if mediators plz ignore,from hosur 36 kilometers
i am interested in buying 2 acres. pls call/whatsup on 9986571965 / thanks

kartvisw

I would be interested in buying 1 acre. Play let me know the details and area. If any pics pls send me. - Karthik : 9962099881

arjunanramadoss

Interested in this property , Please let me know the property location and some pic to - 9900520753 .

Regards
-Arjunan Ramadoss

nivaspin

I am interested for 5 acres land immediately, down cash. Please contact 9940323962.

sri6266

I am interested in 10 acres of land immediate purchase, send me the location, and can we visit the place. Please send the details by what’s up 8050968642

maheshkumar_005

I am interested in 2 acres for poultry farm, so pls send the photos and contact no. And land mark ur place

sri6266

sir,
I am in purchasing 10 acres of land for agriculture only. Please give the details of the land and location. Please contact immediately.
Contact no. 8050968642. Please what’up your number so that i can call you for further dialogue.
Thank you

iam interested please share location in whatsapp 9444475938. when we could visit the place.