Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for sale near Hindupur , bangalore

Register

Click Here!

gursimran33

sale & Purchase of Agri Lands and Developed Orchards in the radius of 30 kms from Hindupur & Almost 100 KM from Bengaluru Airport.
farm lands available on Bangalore - Hyderabad highway (NH7) , Penukonda , Roddam, Gorantalla , Madakasira etc. Range between 85k to 2 lakhs.
Intrested parties please contact.

Last edited by a moderator:

asokkumar

sale & Purchase of Agri Lands and Developed Orchards in the radius of 30 kms from Hindupur & Almost 100 KM from Bengaluru Airport.
farm lands available on Bangalore - Hyderabad highway (NH7) , Penukonda , Roddam, Gorantalla , Madakasira etc. Range between 85k to 2 lakhs.
hello good morning sir,
please send me your contact details and agricultural land details of village and nearest city price
i am searching nearly to bangalore cheap land road access and road facing good water sources and labour availablity i want near 50 acres to 100 acres
i am waiting for your reply

josephdaps

Dear Sir,
Can you please quote rate and your details
Thanks

saisuma

Sir Please send me the details of land & water facility.

pacha miya

looking for cheap land near hindu pur or gouribidnur with water

hellow sir pls send me the rate and location of land , i am interested in buying the land cont

gursimran33

land for sale near hindupur

hello good morning sir,
please send me your contact details and agricultural land details of village and nearest city price
i am searching nearly to bangalore cheap land road access and road facing good water sources and labour availablity i want near 50 acres to 100 acres
i am waiting for your reply
Dear sir,

We are having different patches in various villages/areas.The water facility will be good and you will be getting good amount of water in all our patches,as we are having our own farms in those areas.
Rest for any details you can call me at

chetanbr

I would be interested in 10 Acres @ Rs. 85,000/- per Acre. Kindly mail me the details. So that we can look forward.

Also, I would like to know whether you have any agricultural lands 30 to 50 Acres in Karnataka, 170 - 200 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access, with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

Regards,
Chetan B R

chmohi

pls advise location like village name etc.., how far from bangalore. water availability. i am looking for 5-6 acreas which is 100 kms from bangalore. pls contact me

appunaj27

hi tell the village name i m interested looking for more than 100 acres,what type of soil,how good the road details please let me know

jhithesh

hi gursimran

Dear sir,

We are having different patches in various villages/areas.The water facility will be good and you will be getting good amount of water in all our patches,as we are having our own farms in those areas.
Rest for any details you can call me at
hi gursimran..i looking for agricultural land my price pre acre is 1 lakh and i want 10 acres with good road and water facility..i wanted land near madaksira..

jhithesh

hi wanted below 10 acrea land near madaksira with good water and road facility my price pre acre is 1 lakh if have have any land contact and i dont want any sc/st property

chrish74

immediate purchase of clear& cheap agricultural land

I am interested in immediate purchase of clear& cheap agricultural land (pref. level land with resources-water/electricity/road) near Chintamani, Hindupur etc .
contact by email chrish74@rediffmail.com/08144006305

zaftech

Call 9243124974 for purchase