Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

land for sale in tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

anus

we are property consultants and promotors.we have invested in agricultural lands in marakkanam,ulundurpet,viluppuram,and in many other places.We also have properties in chennai also.contact us for all your property needs.we have 60 acres in marakkanam.Also 350 acres in marakkanam.3000 acres in vilathikulam.

murugan55

Hi, Do you have anything available in Pollachi area?

we are property consultants and promotors.we have invested in agricultural lands in marakkanam,ulundurpet,viluppuram,and in many other places.We also have properties in chennai also.contact us for all your property needs.we have 60 acres in marakkanam.Also 350 acres in marakkanam.3000 acres in vilathikulam.

anus

Yes.we can get you.can you send me the detail like where you want exactly and also your budget?So that i'll contact you with full details.send your contact number or email id.Thank you.

darangc

Hi,
I am looking around 5 acres near Pollachi - cheap and low end.
around 2 lakhs / acre. is that

Regards
Gajendran.C

minjurland

300, 300, 1500 Acres available in Ennore port Ltd-North Chennai – Tamilnadu – India

Dear Sir,
Sub : 300, 300, 280 Acres available in Ennore port Ltd - North Chennai – Tamilnadu – India - Ennore port Ltd.

From BJB Realty - North Chennai - Minjur - Melur - Tiruvallur District - Tamilandu – there is available land more than 300 acres in Melur village chennai- Tamilnadu, including I am having 150 acres with frontage 150ft with Ennore Port Ltd. Sea side, Highways road. and nearby SICAL CFS company’s and more company’s available. (Rate : 55 Lacks /per acres) (Rate : Negotiable)

So, are you interested if any further details after discussing with me and I am always interested and cooperate with you and welcome you.

More Projects:
* Agri land more than 1500 acres available. Gummudipundi ayanalure (Rs. 35 Lacks to 55 Lacks per acres)
* Andaar Madam 300 acres. neary by Ennore Port ltd. Frontage available. (Rate 35 to 55 Lacks per acres) Narth chennai.

Regards
B.Selvam,
Leader,
BJB Realty,
Land Owners Association

If you want more details Pl Click Here
BJB Realty - Land Sale - Chennai - Land
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

kajendranp

Marakkaanam villupuram area

Mr.Selvam,
I am interested in 15 to 20 acres around marakkaanam or villupuram area. can you send details

mohan26a

I saw your posted message regarding land sale kindly send the location and land details to my mail id awaiting for your reply.
Thanks,
mohan

dmkalai

Need land

I need land near ulundurpet or villupuram.ready to buy 50 to 75 acres. Price depends upon the soil condition and water/power(EB) resources. Land for EOIL project.

kalaimani
agrikalai@yahoo.com

Last edited:

vijay hari

We like to buy agricultural land 100-500 acres. Pls contact me 094468 50000.

Like to buy 100-500 acres agri land. Pls send the cost ,electricity,road,location details to vijayharikd@gmail.com. Or call me 09446850000