Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale LAND FOR SALE IN DENKANIKOTTAI

Register

Click Here!

prev436

I am interested, please sent the pictures . What about the ground water and water availability. Is there anything farming in this land.
Watsapp: 00971558671880

argroupblr

Hello all
Iam a agricultural graduate from Bangalore we have lands in Thally Denkanikote Kelamangalam and shoolgiri starting from 15 lakhs per acre and above.we also do turnkey projects for green house farming from sourcing land legal process erecting poly house getting bank subsidy sowing and maintenance,presently we have 3 acres with poly house only one acre is poly house and rest is vacant with abundant water just 3 km from Berki town and 500 meters off the highway and 45 km from sarjapur(Bangalore) it is for sale,contact me @9980877447.

greenlandfns

Hello all
Iam a agricultural graduate from Bangalore we have lands in Thally Denkanikote Kelamangalam and shoolgiri starting from 15 lakhs per acre and above.we also do turnkey projects for green house farming from sourcing land legal process erecting poly house getting bank subsidy sowing and maintenance,presently we have 3 acres with poly house only one acre is poly house and rest is vacant with abundant water just 3 km from Berki town and 500 meters off the highway and 45 km from sarjapur(Bangalore) it is for sale,contact me @9980877447.
Please mail details of lands with clear, undisputed title and without encumbrances for ready purchase, available with you in the specified areas. Details such as land parcel sizes, approximate location, distance from Bangalore, existing crops/annual income, access/road facilities, water sources, electricity availability, soil type etc and photographs. Please mail these to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Our clients are looking for lands in the range of 5-20 acres in the specified areas for developing vriksha ayurveda, spiritual, organic farms.

rpnaidu

Hello all

PLEASE SEND ME DETAILS. I AM INTERESTED 1-5 ACRES OF LAND WITH WATER FACILITY.

harekrishns

Hello all
Call me at 9036448569