Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for sale 50 to 100 acres near tindivanam

Register

Click Here!

gasok

We need four acres at the price of - 3000 (per cent). If u have the land Pls call

Last edited by a moderator:

dmkalai

Land @ 350000 near panruti

Hi, only for serious buyers. Those who ready buy @ 350000 /= per acre pl call me. I can arrange you to get upto 50 + acres.

kalaimani

excellent

Dear Friend

I am intrested to buy 5 acre. Pls. give me your final quote if interested. Give me your contact nos. for discuss.

R. Devadoss

uremella

land needed immediately

Hi

we are looking to acquire 100 acres of land for multi-crop farming. anyone in possession of clear tittle deeds may contact us immediately either by mail . only genuine seller please contact.
regards
ajith

ram subramanian

Commercial / Agri Lands for sale near tindivanam, Ginjee, Vetavalam upto 100 acres for sale price ranges starts from 3000 to 7000 per cent
Hi Laksh,

I am interested in 5 acre farm land near dindivanam. If you have a wetland with clear title pl. revert with best price. Immediate settlement.

Regards,

Ram

sriven

want land around tindivanam

am interested in buying 10-15 acres for casuarina plantation around tinidvanam. please let me know if you have something that fits my description.

Venkat.

rajeshkhanna

Agriland wanted

Dear all,
Need 5 acres agriland with.water,electricity and good approach road clear docs budjet Rs 1.5 -2 lacs per acre please send private message if you have above land

saravanakumarsm

Need Details

Dear Prakash,
I would be interested in Rs70000/ acer land. Plz call me . Do you have any other properties like this around Krishnagiri / Dharmapuri / Salem / Vellore / Ambur.

Regards
Saravanakumar

This is to both laksh and Prakash.

Please let me know if you have lands near Villupuram or Thindivanam at the rate of less than 1 lakh/acre.
I'm ready to buy up to 20 acres.

har2006

dear sir ima intrest to see u r land near tindivanam, can u pls contact 7871946509

Dear Sir
I'm intrest to to see the land near by tindivanam, is it paddy cultivable land , what about water facilities, pls give u r contact no or pls contact

Hi Prakash,

As you said you can,t get even dry land less than 1 lakh/acre it's too dificult to get on that price near tindivanam or villupuram but you can get @ 3500/acre currently 40 to 50 acres readily available near tindivanam 4 to 6kms from tindivanam , anyway i will enquire about your requirement if any thing will revert back...

muruks

myself muruganantham looking for agriculture land with water facilities 2-3 acres..

myself muruganantham looking for agriculture land with water facilities 2-3 acres.. if it is near tanjore/lalgudi/thirumanur...

Commercial / Agri Lands for sale near tindivanam, Ginjee, Vetavalam upto 100 acres for sale price ranges starts from 3000 to 7000 per cent

jp987

Hi..Do you have Agri land near pondi to Tindivanam..even in and around villupuram is fine.. my Mail id --- ..

please let me know

rjsaran

Sir,
I need land near vellore, tindivanam,viluppuram, thiruvannamali area with low budget pl. call me

ralphfy

hey,

i'm karthick need agriculture land at 3-5 lacs per acre. PLz contact me 9003579090 btw chegalpet to thidivanam.

Thank you.

sunnyhills

We have 350 Acres of fertile agricultural land suitable for rubber ,cashew and mango plantation in Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra. Its a river touch plot with road facility. Price - 2 lakh per acre. If interested please contact us . Sunnyhills Agronomics pvt. Ltd. - Sunny Thomas 0096899899627. or sunnymthomas13@gmail.com

mani2911

Need 5 acres agriland with.water,electricity and good approach road clear docs budjet Rs 2 -3 lacs per acre(near pondi to Tindivanam road) please send private message if you have above land(My mobile no is 9940995959

Last edited: