Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for sale 50 to 100 acres near tindivanam

Register

Click Here!

laksh

Commercial / Agri Lands for sale near tindivanam, Ginjee, Vetavalam upto 100 acres for sale price ranges starts from 3000 to 7000 per cent

Interested in your land in tindivanam

dear frnd,
I am Prakash, from erode. Am an land broker. One of my client in Puducherry need agriculture land near Villupuram or Thindivanam or even in Cuddalore. They are looking an acre below 1 lakh. Could you arrange the land at this cost. Their total budget is around 20 Lakh. Already i got an Broker in villupuram. He shown an land near thindivanam only at d rate of Rs. 70000/acre. But the total land budget is too high so they left out. So if you can arrange the land it wl be good. For more details call me or give ur details.

Prakash.

Last edited by a moderator:

shivnish

This is to both laksh and Prakash.

Please let me know if you have lands near Villupuram or Thindivanam at the rate of less than 1 lakh/acre.
I'm ready to buy up to 100 acres.

--Sathish

vijayachandar

I need land less than 1 lakh/acre.

This is to both laksh and Prakash.

Please let me know if you have lands near Villupuram or Thindivanam at the rate of less than 1 lakh/acre.
I'm ready to buy up to 20 to 50 acrea

msunil

your advert

Dear Mr Prakash,

I refer to your advert, do you have lands in Pollachi (15-20kms away) or in Theni Dt, near to Kerala Border, please could you advise

Red soil, soil depth 2mts
Water source- depth needed, rainfall pattern
Clear documents & patta with tax /ownership
Forest / animals problems/ Clear boundaries
Near village, good road axis

If so what will be the best price range ( Rs 1lakh) you can get, also advise your e mail/tel no & what are your costs.

Thanks,
Sunil

laksh

Hi Prakash,

As you said you can,t get even dry land less than 1 lakh/acre it's too dificult to get on that price near tindivanam or villupuram but you can get @ 3500/acre currently 40 to 50 acres readily available near tindivanam 4 to 6kms from tindivanam , anyway i will enquire about your requirement if any thing will revert back...

kajendranp

agri land tindivanam

Commercial / Agri Lands for sale near tindivanam, Ginjee, Vetavalam upto 100 acres for sale price ranges starts from 3000 to 7000 per cent
We need around 15 acres cultivable land with ground water and approach road for vehicle.
Give your contact number and/or email address.
Pl. reply

Kajendran

laksh

Dear Mr.Kajendiran,

Please specify your budjet and location so that i can revert back to you, please provide your contact number.

subhash_13

Hi,
Am intrested in the property. Can we discuss.. alternately you can provide me your number so that i can call.

Subhash

senthilkumarp61

dear frnd,
I am Prakash, from erode. Am an land broker. One of my client in Puducherry need agriculture land near Villupuram or Thindivanam or even in Cuddalore. They are looking an acre below 1 lakh. Could you arrange the land at this cost. Their total budget is around 20 Lakh. Already i got an Broker in villupuram. He shown an land near thindivanam only at d rate of Rs. 70000/acre. But the total land budget is too high so they left out. So if you can arrange the land it wl be good. For more details call me or give ur details.

Prakash.
i need 10 acres land near srivilliputhur the cost less than one lake cost per acres

donbosco

Hi,
Am intrested in the property. Can we discuss.. alternately you can provide me your number so that i can call.

Subhash
Due to the change of ruling party in Tamil Nadu the real estate and agriculture land price will come down in next two months. Only the black money from the last government was invested in these properties. All ex. minister's black money. Now the new CM said " I will control the price hike, that is my premier motto". Also the black money movement will be controlled. It is not advisable to buy any property now.
It is luck for the buyers, sad for those who invested a lot

thirunavu

Hi Prakash,

As you said you can,t get even dry land less than 1 lakh/acre it's too dificult to get on that price near tindivanam or villupuram but you can get @ 3500/acre currently 40 to 50 acres readily available near tindivanam 4 to 6kms from tindivanam , anyway i will enquire about your requirement if any thing will revert back...
hi
Can u provide the land location in thindivanam and the cost per acre because here the mention price is not right may be.

lsmd99

namaskaram
Mr prakash
I am looking for dry land to start an goat farm; the area required would be 1.5 to 2 acres pls send me the current prices

hgujgvhg

needed 80-100 acres of agri land on lease to cultivate

dear friends,

if anyone knows or has 80-100 acres of agri land on lease ,contact me asap.

ashwatsx

I am interested in wet land for agricultural purpose

Please Let me know 2L @acre in and around Tindivanam for agricultural purposes. Interested to buy around 10 Acres. If things goes fine.. we might finish the deal in the month of June.