Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land for Ginger Farming Available

Register

Click Here!

udayaradhya

Hello....I have a piece of land, about 7 acres, at 16Kms from Chikmagalur, Karnataka. The land is currently not used for any cultivation. All the farmers around that place are growing ginger. I would like to lease my land for ginger farmers. There is a borewell with 3inches water supply and electricity available as well. Kindly reply with your email address for more details

Last edited by a moderator:

marshy06

Ginger Cultivation

Hi seeing ur add i am interested can u sent the information that i can cutivate ginger..
Thanks
Marshall

Hello....I have a piece of land, about 7 acres, at 16Kms from Chikmagalur, Karnataka. The land is currently not used for any cultivation. All the farmers around that place are growing ginger. I would like to lease my land for ginger farmers. There is a borewell with 3inches water supply and electricity available as well. Kindly reply with your email address for more details
hi

what type of soil do you have - red, black, dry brown..? and what is the present condition of your land... are you cultivating anything in it or just wild plants/trees ? and finally what rates are you looking for leasing it for a minimum of 5 years?

you may contact me
have a nice day.

vinod

tthulasi2001

Hi Sir,

I am interested to take for lease. Please quote me the leased price with details Thanks.

Regs,
Sunil

venkat25

HI
I am interested to take for lease. Please quote me the leased price with details to my mail id . Thanks

regards

venkat
bangalore

ginger

hi,

is your land still available for lease? if so, what is your leasing rate?

would greatly appreciate your reply.

thanking you in advance,
vinod

Land for lease

Hallo,

Now ginger prices have drastically gone down and the farmers are terribly depressed for their loss. Under the circumstances, please advise your lowest rate of lease to revert back to you. Regards, Varghese