Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

LAND FOR Agriculture

Register

Click Here!

bimal 1970

Dear all

I am a Gujrati NRI, I need 10 acres of land for trial production of one type of medical plant. land sholud have good amount of water available. Lnad owner should also able to provide labour/ supervision. I Will do all the investment. Returns will be divided on 50/50 basis. I Will prefer that land is located in Maharashtra/Gujrat/MP. South is also welcome. If venture is fruitfull I Will extent it to 100 acres. I also plan to develop one mini milk dairy plant.

Last edited:

dpp2660

land avable

Dear all

I am a Gujrati NRI, I need 10 acres of land for trial production of one type of medical plant. land sholud have good amount of water available. Lnad owner should also able to provide labour/ supervision. I Will do all the investment. Returns will be divided on 50/50 basis. I Will prefer that land is located in Maharashtra/Gujrat/MP. South is also welcome. If venture is fruitfull I Will extent it to 100 acres. I also plan to develop one mini milk dairy plant.

Dear Sir i have land for your requirement
with full water facility
main canal of sujalam suflam is between the land
location mehsana-vadnagar(gujarat)
contact

Last edited by a moderator:

caskarora

Land Available

Dear all

Hi

I am a Chartered Accountant based in Delhi.
I have recently acquired land about 500 acres at Hindupur , distt Anantpur Andhra Pradesh , which is about 100 kms from Bangalore.
Me and my team of supervisors , workers and agri consultants are developing the land there in Hindupur with all modern techniques.

We have already developed our first farm of 50 acres in which we have planted Amla , drumstick and pomegranate.
We are also setting up a greenhouse to grow vegetables by HYDROPONICS(soil less cultivation).

Kindly contact us for further information , if any.

V.J.Agritech Pvt Ltd

caskarora@cakansalsingla.com

tiger_hunt

Farm land

Dear Sir,
I am in possession of 14 acres of very good farm land in Katni(MP) which meets your requirements. You may, if suits, contact me at following address:-

Rajendra Singh

venkataraman

19 acres of land for sale in tamilnadu

Dear all

Iam Venkataraman N
19 acres of land with 2 wells , 3 bore with free electric power ,3 acres of coconut farm , 1500 sqft guest house with all facilities available at udumalpet,
near coimbatore(60km)
Total property is for out right sale
Contact me
Regards
Venkataraman N

deepika87

Dear Sir,

We have 200 acres of land at 5 locations in Maharashtra.

We have also developed the land for Polyhouse Purpose. Basic utility available.

We have contacts for marketing the produce.

Pls reply or send a private note if interested.

jpnarain

Hello,
I am J P Narain.
I am having 10 acres of Farm Land in Bangalore with good Water Source and Man Power.

crmuralidhara

Land

I have three pieces of land near Bangalore/ Tumkur. Profile of village and lands available. If interested send contact details_email ID.
Muralidhara

bvmtradex

Dear all

Dear Sir,
I offer the services as desired by you. I am professional in this sector with 20 years experience in this field. please contact me to proceed further to my email,

regards,
madhukar

mayur8284

Dear all

Dear Sir i have land for your requirement
with full water facility

location Junagadh(gujarat)
contact

hi bimal1970 and all of you
i have well developed 40 acre farm land with all agri machinaries,water,electricity and labour .on national highway at the border of U.P.,MP and rajasthan.
iam interested in agriculture joint venture, partenership or rent.

if interested send private mail.

shival10

I have a 6.5 acre agricultural land in Junagadh district. Water availability is excellent. I would prefer an outright sale. If interested, kindly contact me

Regards

anjani_anjani

Land available

Dear sir,
I have around 300 ares of land in chhatarpur distt of MP, near Khajuraho.
I am open for joint partnership, lease or any suitable agri project. I will provide you labour also at low coast.
There is plenty of water available as two seasonal rivers divide this land. On road, electricity and only 8 km away from dist headquarter.
Pls contact

balunpaddu

Hello Sir You have the land now?

Iam Venkataraman N
19 acres of land with 2 wells , 3 bore with free electric power ,3 acres of coconut farm , 1500 sqft guest house with all facilities available at udumalpet,
near coimbatore(60km)
Total property is for out right sale
Contact me
Regards
Venkataraman N
Hello Mr. Venkataraman,
Iam Padmanabhan from Pammal, Pallavaram. I would like to buy your farm, If its not yet sold. Please call me over my mobile no. 9962469325. After our mutual consultation i will visit your farm.
Thanks,
Padmanabhan N

nemi

Plz call me urgent

dear all

i am a gujrati nri, i need 10 acres of land for trial production of one type of medical plant. Land sholud have good amount of water available. Lnad owner should also able to provide labour/ supervision. I will do all the investment. Returns will be divided on 50/50 basis. I will prefer that land is located in maharashtra/gujrat/mp. South is also welcome. If venture is fruitfull i will extent it to 100 acres. I also plan to develop one mini milk dairy plant.
sir,
i am from rajasthan.i am very happy that your thought same as me.
Sir if you want invest in best project than i will proper help you.
I want to tell about olive cultivation.
Rajasthan goverment is fully coprate and goverment give subsidy in this cultivation 75% subsidy for plants and drip system and irigation. And rajasthan land and climate is the best for olive .
Sir i have agri land 100 to 500 acres in rajasthan .i am local [persone of rajasthan.
Olive is the long term investment.sir i can arrange all labors,workers etc.
So plz more information and for deal contact me
n c nayak

anjani_anjani

Land in

Dear all

Dear sir,
Land is available withininternational airport. Land on road, plenty of water with water table at only 20 feet, electricity.
Can give u 10-300 acres of land for this good work...

nemi

Dear all

sir,
plz call me.i am from rajasthan and i have 100 to 1000 acres agri land. so if you want invest in agri project in joint venture than call me first.......
N C NAYAK

nemi

dear all

i am a gujrati nri, i need 10 acres of land for trial production of one type of medical plant. Land sholud have good amount of water available. Lnad owner should also able to provide labour/ supervision. I will do all the investment. Returns will be divided on 50/50 basis. I will prefer that land is located in maharashtra/gujrat/mp. South is also welcome. If venture is fruitfull i will extent it to 100 acres. I also plan to develop one mini milk dairy plant.
sir,
i am from rajasthan.i am very happy that your thought same as me.
Sir if you want invest in best project than i will proper help you.
I want to tell about olive cultivation.
Rajasthan goverment is fully coprate and goverment give subsidy in this cultivation 75% subsidy for plants and drip system and irigation. And rajasthan land and climate is the best for olive .
Sir i have agri land 100 to 500 acres in rajasthan .i am local [persone of rajasthan.

So more details
n c nayak