Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Land based solar power generation

Register

Click Here!

chandracbi

Looking for information on land based Solar power generation - how to go about getting information about individuals /companies who can invest in the solar power generation on land

Last edited by a moderator:

rramesh61

Looking for information on land based Solar power generation - how to go about getting information about individuals /companies who can invest in the solar power generation on land
This solar power generation can be obtained under subsidy so please contact your agriculture engineering department in your district and get all details. you need to fill up an form along with land documents to get subsidy. they will come and inspect and they will have authorized dealers who can install solar power.

chandracbi

This solar power generation can be obtained under subsidy so please contact your agriculture engineering department in your district and get all details. you need to fill up an form along with land documents to get subsidy. they will come and inspect and they will have authorized dealers who can install solar power.
Can you help me in getting contact number if the person in the Engineering Dept. At Hanur village, Kollegal, Chamarajnagar Dist.
Is there aneed to contact KREC

rramesh61

Can you help me in getting contact number if the person in the Engineering Dept. At Hanur village, Kollegal, Chamarajnagar Dist.
Is there aneed to contact KREC
Hi Chandra,
I had checked for Karnataka agriculture engg dept but there is no dept available hence I had taken join director of agriculture vhamrajnagat district contact details and mail id and also deputy joint director's contact no and !ail id, you may contact over phone and check with them and if require u can go and meet them and get details

Ramesh

Last edited by a moderator: