Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land available near bangalore

Register

Click Here!

taru_96

Dear All there is a site 60' x 40' near big banyan tree, kombalgood with all legal documents, the price also reasonable, its developed by developer krishnappa,

(more information-Tile of the layout SLN city, about 28000 sites in a single place they developed around 35 societies involved. Drainage system, electricity and the roads everything they already provided)

very near to ISRO about 1/2 a km,well developed area. Interested people can contact - Md tahir, mail me
regards Tahir

Last edited by a moderator:

giridharks

I am interested

Dear Sir,

Kindly inform how far it is to Ramohalli. I am interested. you can send me mail at ksgiridhar@rediffmail.com.

Regards,
Giridhar

Dear All there is a site 60' x 40' near big banyan tree, kombalgood with all legal documents, the price also reasonable, its developed by developer krishnappa,

(more information-Tile of the layout SLN city, about 28000 sites in a single place they developed around 35 societies involved. Drainage system, electricity and the roads everything they already provided)

very near to ISRO about 1/2 a km,well developed area. Interested people can contact -98863 83985, Md tahir, mail me on taru_96@yahoo.co.in
regards Tahir

udaychopda

Hi

Looks like a nice investment area..please provide details or call .....

taru_96

Re

Dear Mr Uday i am unable to call u since your number is not seen over here, please u can call me or send a message

Thanks and regards
Tahir

ravindran

land for sale ner bangalore 60 x 40

I am interested. Pl quote the price, exact location, how to reach from Banaswadi?
Ravi
Please contact..