Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land available near Bangalore for sale

Register

Click Here!

ibbu2009_786

Dear All,
An agricultural land 1 acre is available near Maddur, which is around 80kms from bangalore towards Mysore, the land is located 1.5kms from mysore bangalore highway, very good water source(360 days), the land was cultivated with sugarcane(at present nothing because to do some s=medicinal plantation), near to this 2 to 3 farmhouses located, the land is good for dairy, poultry, goat farming, any other agricultural farming and also for farm house. since it is under the thaluk panchayath(belong to thaluk not to any village) the govt value of the land also very good.

For more detail pls contact

Regards,
Ibrahim

Last edited by a moderator:

ayush1ravi

reg sale of your land

Dear Ibrahim

Pl contact me at the below email id as I am looking for agri lands near maddur and I will plan for seeing the land after your confirmation.

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
E mail: ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in

Dear All,
An agricultural land 1 acre is available near Maddur, which is around 80kms from bangalore towards Mysore, the land is located 1.5kms from mysore bangalore highway, very good water source(360 days), the land was cultivated with sugarcane(at present nothing because to do some s=medicinal plantation), near to this 2 to 3 farmhouses located, the land is good for dairy, poultry, goat farming, any other agricultural farming and also for farm house. since it is under the thaluk panchayath(belong to thaluk not to any village) the govt value of the land also very good.

Regards,
Ibrahim

kmthganesh

Land Price

Dear All,

Regards,
Ibrahim

Dear Ibrahim,

I need to know the actual location and the price. Please let me know.

Regards
Ganesh

venkat2

LAND mADDUR

Dear Ibrahim,

Can you please let me know the cost of this land?

regards
Venkat

atique

I need to know the actual location and the price. Please let me know.
Name :Mohammed Atique Shaikh

janardhangowda

Premium Member
Dear All,

Regards,
Ibrahim
pls contact

panjo

Asak

Dear Mr. Ibrahim
Assalamo-alikum
Pls let me know the cost per acre and what is available on the land as cultivation. Also advise me the exact location address. await your mail
tks
Mohamed
Kuwait

uk8971

Dear All,

Regards,
Ibrahim
Please mail price and scanned paper copies to uk8971@gmail.com