Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land available in chattisgarh, orissa and MP

Register

Click Here!

Dear Sir,

we can provide you up to 1000 acres of land near river basin in above 3 states....we can also provide the co-ordinates and satellite images of the land....The land is located near the river and coal mines in raigarh district CHATTISGARH...Near by the land lots of Thermal power plant are coming...eg:- visa power, jindal steel and power ltd, patni power, NTPC etc...we are expecting 3-4 times appreciation in price in next 3 yrs...The land is best suitable for investment purpose...After investing you will get immidiate returns from cultivation of crops...As paddy, sunflower, gram etc are grown in the land...( we will arrange farmers @ 50% partnership basis)...Interested person can contact us....

Thanks,
Investinlands yahoocom

Last edited by a moderator:

prantosh

Dear Sir,

we can provide you up to 1000 acres of land near river basin in above 3 states....we can also provide the co-ordinates and satellite images of the land....The land is located near the river and coal mines in raigarh district CHATTISGARH...Near by the land lots of Thermal power plant are coming...eg:- visa power, jindal steel and power ltd, patni power, NTPC etc...we are expecting 3-4 times appreciation in price in next 3 yrs...The land is best suitable for investment purpose...After investing you will get immidiate returns from cultivation of crops...As paddy, sunflower, gram etc are grown in the land...( we will arrange farmers @ 50% partnership basis)...Interested person can contact us....

Thanks,
Investinlands yahoocom
Sir,
I am interested about your 1000 acre of land near river basin in 3 states Chgr, Orissa & MP, for cultivation as 50% Partnership basis. Want to know your terms & condition & wish to see/visit the site for all season climate condition including flood time (Rainy season) and soil condition & availity of tractors facility. If you wish to contract please inform.
Thanks
Prantosh.

manmatha

Land in orissa required for goat farming

Dear Sir;
I am interested to have land for goat farming in orissa for about 200 goats.Please provide me information with cost of land,location,communication system etc.Please contact me through my e-mail address.. Please contact...
Manmatha

goodman

I want 1000 acers of land in orissa/chhatisgada/

Contact me with minimum price

prakch

Dear Sir,

Thanks,
Investinlands yahoocom
Please send me u'r ph#,i am looking for 100-500acres agri land suitable for aqua in orissa.