Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Labour family required

Register

Click Here!

maneek

A labour family is required to a newly formed veterinary farm (goat and Bufellow) in Kerala State. The location of the farm is about 18 Kms from Kollam. Free Accommodation, electricity, and water will be provided. Monthly salary Rs. 10000/- for 2 members. Interested parties may contact immediately .

Last edited by a moderator:

unnooni

Hello,

We are interested in this opportunity. We are a husband and wife team in our late fourties, very responsible and looking for an opportunity exactly like you described as we love farming and animal husbandry. So you can be assured that we will take care of the farm like our own and when will give mutually agreed upon notice before we will move on to our next expedition in life.

However, we would want to learn more about the farm such as the acreage, number of animals, is it a milking operation or meat operation, availability of water etc. Ideally pictures would tell us the story too particularly about the residence.

After knowing more details and if its mutually agreeable we will make phone contact and visit the farm.

Again, we are not your typical Kerala laborers. We are well traveled, well versed, professionally educated and you can consider us retired but looking for challenges that keep us young without making financial commitments to start up a farm in Kerala as we have not decided where in the world we will eventually settle down.

Hope to hear from you

Best Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

unnooni

Hey Labour is just a term. Everyone has to work for a living. Some like physical labor, others like to sit on their ass and build a pot belly and be called the Boss. Well, I am my own Boss regardless of how the hell I choose to live. This is not the agricultural forum from our Grandpa's days, so you never know the opportunities and relationships we build. So lets not mock people for trying and be helpful to each other. If you know someone suitable for Maneek, put the two in touch.

maneek

Reply to Sri. Unnonni

Sorry Mr. Unnonni, you are not suit for my job. Can you suggest a suitable word other than labour for a normal worker. I am not a philosopher, only a normal man with simple thinks and thoughts. It better you try to find some other job other than labour Good luck, Thank you for your response.

maneek

Reply to Mr. Sijish Nambiar.

Hellow.
May I know who are you. You can start your green or red revolution in your court, not in my court.May I said frankly! I am not interested to depute a mediator like you in my business. so please don't interfere in my dealings with a crooked mind. I hope you understood what I meant.

anilse

Hi All,

I would like to take an opportunity here to praise Mr.Sijish Nambiar (CEO of GWT) who is doing great service for Agricultural industry (backbone of our country - India). He recently launched 'Agri Partner' business. I joined with him three months back and started to get returns. This has made me (Software Engineer by profession) to look into agriculture and start some initiative in Agriculture. Due to his 'Agri Partner' business, I am now able to employ 2 farmers for my farm land in Udupi.
There are 2 reason why I am happy!
1) I have benefited because, I am getting additional income.
2) I am employing 2 farmers and so they are able to have a good life.

I think Mr.Sijish Nambiar should advice Government of India on how to reach the government subsidy/schemes/agri loans to the poor and people who are REALLY in need.

Mr.Sijish Sir, Thank you so much for your initiative and May we all benefit from your schemes and ideas.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Anil

gwtindiawebs

G W T – farmer to farmer Finance Assistance Programme (9003828077)

The financial assistance received from Farmer A and Farmer B is disbursed to Farmer C. Purely for agriculturtural purpose.For instance;the amount received from farmer A.anil kumar and B.jeyakumar will be disbursed to farmer C. senthil kumar for agricultural purpose and subsequently the amount from C.senthil kumar will be disbursed to the next in chain,another farmer D. sugitha,under certain term and conditions following.further No service charge will be levied from any of the beneficiary for this service by GWT

2) G W T- is a central Government licensed organization purely formed for service to farmers with a service oriented motto this organization is run by Ministry of Agriculture,NABARD under Agri clinic and Agri Business centre following the leadership of Mr.sijish Nambiar.license No TN ID No 2650.

3) A Chain of 25 farmer can only be benefited through this scheme at a time. On successful transaction of financial assistance among the chain of them 25 beneficiaries G W T assures of receipt of various Government Benefits,Technical ideas,Subsidies and additional funding also.

GWT- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUMofqjkHo
-Recruiting Agri-Labours for Farm/Plantation&Dairy farms(TN,KL,KA states)
-Financial services for Agri-preneurs
-9003828077 / 9487002125 /9677982862- sijishs@gmail.com/Tamilnadu
http://gwtindia.webs.com/labour

Last edited: