Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Kindly share your views on: Potential of "Economical Portable Refrigeration UJai Hind

Register

Click Here!

uvimc

As you might be aware Indian farmers do loose profits because of poor post harvesting facilities (up to 40%). I came across a technology along with my added modification, we can offer economical refrigerated units/vehicles compared to existing expensive ones. Options can be a) rent out refrigerated units (farm-to cold store/end destination). b) sale refrigerated units. c) can have industrial use too. Compare to the traditional system It saves electricity, easy to prepare (works best for temp till 3.-3.5 deg c), cost effectiveness etc. Associates and advisers I'm seeking for this small initiation to facilitate post harvest management (PHM) in our rural areas, and to facilitate more benefits to farmers.

Thanks

Shwetank Sharma

uviospl@gmail.com

as you might be aware indian farmers do loose profits because of poor post harvesting facilities (up to 40%). I came across a technology along with my added modification, we can offer economical refrigerated units/vehicles compared to existing expensive ones. Options can be a) rent out refrigerated units (farm-to cold store/end destination). B) sale refrigerated units. C) can have industrial use too. Compare to the traditional system it saves electricity, easy to prepare (works best for temp till 3.-3.5 deg c), cost effectiveness etc. Associates and advisers i'm seeking for this small initiation to facilitate post harvest management (phm) in our rural areas, and to facilitate more benefits to farmers.

Thanks

shwetank sharma

uviospl@gmail.com
of what capacity ? And whether suitable for individual farmer or farmer groups ?