Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Kindly Help me establish of my organic fruits and vegitable business

Register

Click Here!

prabhuyadwad

Hi All

Kindly help me to establish my own fruits and vegitables shops in big size

Where should i get licenses to start this kind of busness ?

We have 15 acre land(Black and stone mix )with fully irrigation. i have plan to develop such way that i need to grow all kinds of fruit and vegitable there is no shortage of fruits and vegitables to my shops how should i do this?

I want to open in district place whom should i contact to get liceness?
How much investment is required ?
Where should i get cold storage system for subsidy rate?
I am from karnataka

I have plan to open intailly 4 in Hubli Belgaum Dharwad Bagalkot.

Only i have do in Organic farming

How to get certification to all my fruits and vegitables as "organic fruits and vegitables" ?

In any one is already in this field pls give some guidance .

Thanks
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

Hi

Initially get a certification done from skal international for organic cultivation. YOu can grow any vegetable or fruit. Organic produce has a lot of demand. Regarding subsidy for cold storage please contact the nearest NABARd or Agriculture department

Regards
Ashwini

vishwakarma

Hi All

We have 15 acre land(Black and stone mix )with fully irrigation. i have plan to develop such way that i need to grow all kinds of fruit and vegitable there is no shortage of fruits and vegitables to my shops how should i do this?

I am from karnataka

How to get certification to all my fruits and vegitables as "organic fruits and vegitables" ?

Thanks
Please contact...
Hello,

Thanks for posting your plans to start Organic Fruit and Vegetable business.

Pl. contact me by sending your contact details, by sending private message, I will get you in touch with the farmers who are practicing organic farming for growing Organic Fruits and Vegetables.

Regards

MRC

sampadafarms

Hi All

I am from karnataka

Thanks
Please contact...
Dear Mr. Prabhu,

Its a good and appreciatable idea to venture into it organic vegetables production and marketing. Very recently, on 23rd & 24th a Organic Vegetable mela was conducted by one local NGO at Bangalore. The response is overwhelming and sale crossed Rs.10 lakh plus in a day. The organisers unable to meet the demand. So, as per your plan you can go ahead with your project.

We are Hyderabad based agri consultants working since 1991, providing consultancy services for the entrepreneurs like you. We will let you know how to start your business. We will give you full information on how to get licenses, permissions for certification of Organic Vegetable culitvation.

We will provide technology on the detailed cultivation of organic systm. We will supply all organic fertilisers, and pesticides. We will design the project in such a way, that you can implement the project with out any stop gaps.

We are in a position to answer any of your questions instantly. We will provide solutions for your proposed project. For full support and other information, please visit us at our SECUNDERABAD office with prior appointment.

Please ask us the available dates and our fees. Once you are with us, we will take care of all the issues.

Be with experts, Be with Sampada!

Regards
Raghu Ram

Managing Consultant
Sampada Farms & Consultants
HYDERABAD - 500 003.

ww.sampadafarms.com

Last edited:

atulkalaskar

Dear Mr. Prabhu,

Your organic certification for the farm should take you about 5 years, which means legally you won't be able to sell your product as organic, have you thought of that?

Do you intend to sell produce that is grown only on your farms or you will also sell from other growers? If latter is your option then you will have to have very high quality controls in place to ensure you get what you advertise?

How would you ensure the production quantity for same crop in same land without inviting serious disease problems?

You may want to think of Soil less or hydroponic cultivation. You can use organic fertilizers such as bone meal and others and also try your best in controlling pests and disease using organic means.

Since you are looking at huge investments, I feel you better play it safe and ensure your piece of land funds your business rather than your family doing it.

Good Luck

Atul Kalaskar

chinnadurai

Organic Farm certification

Sir,

Pl. contact for organic certification of your farm,

Last edited by a moderator:

Please contact me by PM I am working with similar project I am from mysore at present running industry in dharwad.

regards
anand.k

prabhuyadwad

Thank u for all your genuine suggestion

Thank your for your guidance and valuable suggestions for my querries

Thanks
Prabhu