Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Kind Attn-- All EMU Farmers

Register

Click Here!

rajeevpal

Dear Emu farmers,

I have heard from some relaible source that a Very Big EMU meat/oil processing is being set up in Vijaywada A.P., It will do contract farming with farmers willing to do can Purchase one month old bird @ 5000/- and one year feed @ 6000/- After one year the Bird will gain approx 40 kg of weight and Company will buy back bird @ 650/= per kg live weight.

Readers are requested to update me with further info in this regards

Regards

Rajeev

Emu Form - Reg

Dear Sir,
I am having my own Emu form and growing for the past three years.In addition to my own birds, recently I had an agreement with a concern in my native place to grow Emu birds on contract basis. For one unit we have to pay 1.5 lakh rupees. The feed and medical care will be met by the company. we have to grow the birds at least for two years. To maintain we will be given Rs.6000/ per month. While they get back the birds after two years, we will be repaid the capital amount . i.e Rs.1.5 Lakh.

With regards,
Rangaraj K.R.

totalamc

EMU 40 pairs

we have 2.5 years old EMU pairs of 40 number, want to sell in immediate basis, kindly contact manoj , or reply in same on this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

rajeevpal

Emu

Dear Rangaraj K.R.

You said that for one unit you have to pay 1.5 lakh, and another 6000/- per month for maintenance

IN ONE UNIT WHAT ARE NUMBER OF PAIR AND WHAT AGE?

I am new in emu farming..

Regards

Rajeev Pal

A similar proposal of the 1.5Lakh deposit with a 6000/month was offered to me by one company in Tailnadu. It made sense to me as the return of 6000/month for a 1.5lakh deposit was very good. I asked the company to provide me a legally valid contract & collect the money. The representative VANISHED. Take care of your MONEY.

shivaram9

Dear Emu farmers,

I have heard from some relaible source that a Very Big EMU meat/oil processing is being set up in Vijaywada A.P., It will do contract farming with farmers willing to do can Purchase one month old bird @ 5000/- and one year feed @ 6000/- After one year the Bird will gain approx 40 kg of weight and Company will buy back bird @ 650/= per kg live weight.

Readers are requested to update me with further info in this regards

Regards

Rajeev
hi rajeev for whom i hav to contact???/
any detaied info plzzz

rajeevpal

emu farm training

dear Shivram,

First you get training from some established farm in A.P., There are lot of successful EMU farmer in Andhra,however I have not started Emu farming yet.

regds

RAJEEV P

skrai

Market for Emu meat

Is there any established Market any where in India where you can sell EMU Meat , oil or its skin etc.

Only established market or Export demand will help Emu business to grow in Future

regds

S.K.RAI