Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

KAMADENU offers solar power plants – 1Kw to 10Mw

Register

Click Here!

kamadenugroup

GREETINGS FROM KAMADENU FAMILY!

KAMADENU offers solar power plants – 1Kw to 10Mw

On Grid Solar Power Plant - Industrial
These systems, also grid-connected, produce a large quantity of photovoltaic electricity in a single point. The size of these plants range from several kilowatts to several megawatts. Some of these applications are located on large industrial buildings such as airport terminals or railways stations. This type of large application makes use of already available space and compensates a part of the electricity produced by these energy-intensive consumers.

Features
• LONG LIFE UP TO 25 YEARS
• CENTRAL MONITERING SYSTEM
• LOW MAINTANANCE, HIGH EFFICENCY
• INVESTMENT RETURN 6 YEARS
• ELECTRICAL BACK UP FOR NON SUNNY DAYS
• NO POLLUTION, ECO FRIENDLY
• ASSURE GENUINE SPARES

Applications
• Village Electrification
• Residential Colonies
• Fuel Pump Stations
• Industries
• Hospitals
• Hotels
• Banks
• Laboratories
• NGOs
• R&D Centres
• Software Development Centres
• Transmission and Communication Towers

Should you need further information please call:

Thanks and regards

KAMADENU GROUP

Last edited by a moderator:

viji

Solar power

Hello,
Is it viable to set up Solar power plant if around 4 acres of land is available? If so what will be the cost of setting up the plant and what will be the payback period? Further if there is around 80 cents available in a hilly region, can we set up a small power plant and give it to the grid? Kindly mail me the details

Regards,

Vijayan

kamadenugroup

Need your contact details to send the details

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the enquiry, and for the interest and confidence expressed in our
company and products. We are committed to quality, service and customer
satisfaction and it's our constant endeavor to meet the changing needs of the consumer.

Please provide us your email id and contact number to enable us to send you all the relevant information,

Alternatively, you can reach us at:

Thanks and Regards
Nag

nkjohri

Solar battery

Kamadenu Group -

Several of us are following your offerings with interest and wish you luck with your products. These are certainly important innovations and ripe for deployment into the Indian rural / agri sector. I have a few basic questions around the battery life.

Are there any special type of batteries required for such solar installations?
If there are 'special' batteries, what is the maintenance cost, standard operational life and replacement cost?

I have read / researched that battery cost / replacement starts to consume large amounts of cash over the long run. If you have any feedback for the open forum, please post a reply here. It will help educate a several people interested in this technology.

On a separate note, we exchanged emails a few weeks ago. At the moment we are blessed with adequate electric supply but we might need such a system in future if the electric situation changes.

Good luck!
Savera Farms

kamadenugroup

Dear Mr. nkjohri,

We appreciate for your excellent query, hope the following feed back would give you the clarity and also to the forum at large. . . . . .

Several of us are following your offerings with interest and wish you luck with your products. These are certainly important innovations and ripe for deployment into the Indian rural / agri sector. I have a few basic questions around the battery life.

1. Are there any special type of batteries required for such solar installations?

Ans: No there are no special batteries which are required for Solar installations

If there are 'special' batteries, what is the maintenance cost, standard operational life and replacement cost?

Ans: The maintenance cost for the SMF T-Gel is zero and the operational life is about 7-8 years depending upon usage, for the LMLA batteries the maintenance cost is very marginal as they need maintenance once a year, and their operating life is about 5-6 years.

I have read / researched that battery cost / replacement starts to consume large amounts of cash over the long run. If you have any feedback for the open forum, please post a reply here. It will help educate a several people interested in this technology.

Ans: It does not take large amounts to replace the battery its only about 3% of the total system cost annually and sometimes even less in the case of SMF T-Gel batteries.

On a separate note, we exchanged emails a few weeks ago. At the moment we are blessed with adequate electric supply but we might need such a system in future if the electric situation changes.

Good luck!
Savera Farms

Thanks for your good wishes and we reciprocate the same to you.

Wishing you all the best in all your endeavors

KAMADENU GROUP

agrogreens

Power plant

Pl let me know details of 10kva plant.

You can get my details from the net as it is not allowed to be posted on this forum.

ganesharumugam

Hi
I want to try this system in my house, shall we install solar system to homes and how its will be effective and also let me know the price.
, living in tamilnadu

sridhar1

dear sir

we are the consultancy solar energy products we are interested to sell your products

kindly send your communications address mail to me

lokyash

Hello,
I am searching for a Solar power solution/system to rum 3 HP submersible pump. Appreciate if you could reply on my e-mail "lokeshbramanna@yahoo.com" or call me at 0 8105786155.

Thanks,
Lokesh

Dear Sir,

Sunlight Solar Solutions, our company can provide you with solar solution for your requirment of running a 3 Hp submersible pump.We Tried to get in touch through your mobile # 08105786155,but were not able to reach you. Kindly revert back for details.

Thanks & Regards,
Karunakaran

Mob: 08519930130 / 08807889608.