Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

KAMADENU GROUP- Invites Business associates across the States / Districts.

Register

Click Here!

kamadenugroup

KAMADHENU GROUP - invites Business Associates across the State / District wise to partner as District FRANCHISEE / BUSINESS ASSOCIATE in the ever growing "PURIFIED DRINKING WATER" water treatment industry.

Our sister concern , an ISO 9000 – 2008 certified state-of-the-art technology, excellent manufacturing and processing facility, is a leading manufacturer, exporter, importer and supplier of drinking water filtration systems. Dedicated to the Water and Waste water treatment industry, we proudly boast of high level of skill and experience in installing excellent purity process and drinking water filtration systems. Our experience covers the entire spectrum from small scale modifications and up-grades to total design and installation of multi-million pound and ultra high-purity systems.

HIGHLIGHTS

NO INVESTMENT

Excellent remuneration

Long term business tie up

For more details please get in touch with us please

Thanks and regards
KAMADENU GROUP

Last edited by a moderator:

njaipur

about your busssiness associate in haryana m/gah distic u can contact me on my mail

please contact

KAMADHENU GROUP - invites Business Associates across the State / District wise to partner as District FRANCHISEE / BUSINESS ASSOCIATE in the ever growing "PURIFIED DRINKING WATER" water treatment industry.

Our sister concern , an ISO 9000 – 2008 certified state-of-the-art technology, excellent manufacturing and processing facility, is a leading manufacturer, exporter, importer and supplier of drinking water filtration systems. Dedicated to the Water and Waste water treatment industry, we proudly boast of high level of skill and experience in installing excellent purity process and drinking water filtration systems. Our experience covers the entire spectrum from small scale modifications and up-grades to total design and installation of multi-million pound and ultra high-purity systems.

HIGHLIGHTS

NO INVESTMENT

Excellent remuneration

For more details please get in touch with us please suffix gmail for id

Thanks and regards
KAMADENU GROUP

HIGHLIGHTS

NO INVESTMENT

Excellent remuneration

Thanks and regards
KAMADENU GROUP
Sir
I am interested . please give the details

kamadenugroup

Need your contact details to send the details

Hello!

njaipur and kalpana venkatesh,

We need your contact details to enable us to send all the relevant information

Please forward your queries
Regards

kamadenugroup

Need your contact details to send the details

Dear Biju,

Please let us know your contact details to enable us to provide you all the relevant information

Thanks and regards

riyaprop

Need Details please

HIGHLIGHTS

NO INVESTMENT

Excellent remuneration

Thanks and regards
KAMADENU GROUP
Dear Sir , I am interested and need further details mail me

sargam08

Hi sir
pls send me the detail. I will do this and wants more information. pls send

thanx

amitptdr

i am interested to join your company please send me details on my mail

daanu

i am intrested to do this job contact me

contact me on this noumber

tjegan

I'm JEGAN from Chennai. I'm interested to become franchisee / Business partner, pls sent me the full details to my gmail ID :