Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Kadaknath Chicken For Sale

Register

Click Here!

sahithhazari

Hi guys,

I am looking to sell my Kadaknath chickens. Anyone who is interested in interested in buying them, please give me a call at +91 7989466962. If you don't know about the Kadaknath Chicken, just google it, you will know the benefits of it.

Thank you.

Regards
Sahith

maitys

Hi guys,

I am looking to sell my Kadaknath chickens. Anyone who is interested in interested in buying them, please give me a call at +91 7989466962. If you don't know about the Kadaknath Chicken, just google it, you will know the benefits of it.

Thank you.

Regards
Sahith
Kadaknath is one of the only five-six all-black chickens in the world native to Jhabua, MP, the black meat chicken has been reared for centuries by the Bhil and Bhilala tribes.

Silkie chicken breed of China , which is sold across the US as a superfood. Then there’s the Ayam Cemani, found in Indonesia is the most expensive chicken in the world . The whole bird sells for $2,500 in the US.

Kadaknath chicken meat is all black meat , it takes a long time to become tender. It’s usually cooked with skin on a slow fire for at least 2 hours.
But nowadays country chicken breeders are breeding Kadaknath with desi murgi to increase supply .

A handful of chefs are aware of the Kadaknath chicken meat preparation . Traditionally it’s cooked with very little masala just salt, green chillies, onions and local herbs. It has a unique taste of its own .

Indian black chicken “Kadaknath “ sells for nearly four-five times higher then regular hybrid or other country chicken breeds .

Kadaknath meat is high end product requires massive social networking and promotions and own virtual presence to showcase your free range poultry farm to the target consumers .

Boutique meat shops in the urban market are the other alternative viable sources to sell the fresh produce to high end urban institutional and individual consumers .

naveeda

Hi guys,

Thank you.

Regards
Sahith
Your location, age of kadaknath chickens and price please Email: shon.ssbg@gmail.com

sahithhazari

Kadaknath is one of the only five-six all-black chickens in the world native to Jhabua, MP, the black meat chicken has been reared for centuries by the Bhil and Bhilala tribes.

Silkie chicken breed of China , which is sold across the US as a superfood. Then there’s the Ayam Cemani, found in Indonesia is the most expensive chicken in the world . The whole bird sells for $2,500 in the US.

Kadaknath chicken meat is all black meat , it takes a long time to become tender. It’s usually cooked with skin on a slow fire for at least 2 hours.
But nowadays country chicken breeders are breeding Kadaknath with desi murgi to increase supply .

A handful of chefs are aware of the Kadaknath chicken meat preparation . Traditionally it’s cooked with very little masala just salt, green chillies, onions and local herbs. It has a unique taste of its own .

Indian black chicken “Kadaknath “ sells for nearly four-five times higher then regular hybrid or other country chicken breeds .

Kadaknath meat is high end product requires massive social networking and promotions and own virtual presence to showcase your free range poultry farm to the target consumers .

Boutique meat shops in the urban market are the other alternative viable sources to sell the fresh produce to high end urban institutional and individual consumers .
Hi. Pl let me know the price and age of the birds and place of sale.
Dhanesh 9249940000
Hi. Pl let me know the price and age of the birds and place of sale.
Dhanesh 9249940000
Hi,

The price is 450 per KG, and the place is Hyderabad. You can contact me at: +917989466962.

Thank you.