Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

JV opportunities in India -Algae to Oil and Animal/Fish feed

Register

Click Here!

thanesharyan

We part with technology to cultivate and grow Algae for Oil and feed and the local partner arranges the 2.5 acres land and comes with 6 Crore investment(100%)
The plant will Produce Oil @ 0.50% of 800,000 liters water per harvest (every 2 days) i.e. 4000 Liters per harvest for a 2.5 acre plant. (i.e 800 Liters per acre/day), and Animal Feed @ 0.30% of 800,000 liters water per harvest (every 2 days) i.e. 2400 Kilos per harvest for a 2.5 acre plant. (i.e.480 Kilos per acre/day).
Interested ,Contact for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

dilipindu

We part with technology to cultivate and grow Algae for Oil and feed and the local partner arranges the 2.5 acres land and comes with 6 Crore investment(100%)
The plant will Produce Oil @ 0.50% of 800,000 liters water per harvest (every 2 days) i.e. 4000 Liters per harvest for a 2.5 acre plant. (i.e 800 Liters per acre/day), and Animal Feed @ 0.30% of 800,000 liters water per harvest (every 2 days) i.e. 2400 Kilos per harvest for a 2.5 acre plant. (i.e.480 Kilos per acre/day).
Interested ,Contact for details.
I am intrested yourtechnology to cultivate and grow AlgAe for oil and Feed, please send me full details,

skishor

37. JV opportunities in India -Algae to Oil and Animal/Fish feed

Interested to know more about the technology and return on investment.

regards,
S.KISHOR KUMAR

lazar

To know more about the technology .

Sir I am Interested to know more about the technology and return on investment.

Lazar.