Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Joint Venture

Register

Click Here!

siby123

Hi All,

We have a property of around 1000 acres at Nelliyampathy,Palakkad,Kerala.
Currently we have Orange & Cardamom cultivation.Also provides accommodation for tourists.

My plan is to start organic farming of Cabbage/Carrot/Cauliflower/ Raddish/ Turmeric/Banana-Nethran/Oyster Mushroom etc as well as animal husbandry,specially Commercial Gotery,Buffalo unit,Rabbit farming,Duckery etc.

If anyone interested ,please reply so that we can discuss further.

Regards
Siby

visar

Hi,
we also have a farm near your place with coconut and mango trees. Pl give me more details and we can take it forward. Dairy and goatery are interesting projects. Also Mushroom. regards
ayappan ramamurthy

Last edited by a moderator:

timen1

Interested in your venture

Hi,
I am Francis would like to have further details in accordance with investment terms and conditions and the assignment you wish to take over etc.

Awaiting your early reply

With warm regards.

siby123

Hi,
I am Francis would like to have further details in accordance with investment terms and conditions and the assignment you wish to take over etc.

Awaiting your early reply

With warm regards.
Hi All.

You can mail me your contact details as well as ID.Mail
Thanks
Siby

siby123

Hi,
we also have a farm near your place with coconut and mango trees. Pl give me more details and we can take it forward. Dairy and goatery are interesting projects. Also Mushroom. regards
ayappan ramamurthy
Hi All.

You can mail me your contact details

ngopa2009

We are interested in ur land , pls provide us water status, road ecess, electricity connection for joint venture good profit with out risk project contact

hydronut

nutrients for organic farming

Hi All,

We have a property of around 1000 acres at Nelliyampathy,Palakkad,Kerala.
Currently we have Orange & Cardamom cultivation.Also provides accommodation for tourists.

My plan is to start organic farming of Cabbage/Carrot/Cauliflower/ Raddish/ Turmeric/Banana-Nethran/Oyster Mushroom etc as well as animal husbandry,specially Commercial Gotery,Buffalo unit,Rabbit farming,Duckery etc.

If anyone interested ,please reply so that we can discuss further.

Regards
Siby
Dear Siby,
If you 're planning to take up organic farming, do consider about hydroponic organic farming once. It gives you great returns without any hassles of making compost and compost teas. We have pure, filtered plant nutrients made of totally organic substances that are guaranteed to boost up your yield's quality and quantity.
we can also help you with greenhouse/shadenet cultivation of local and exotic crops.

Regards,
Priyadarshini
Please feel free to mail me at priyadarshini@plantgenomesciences.com.
Visit us at www.plantgenomesciences.com

jayasuga

Joint Venture - Organic Farming

Hi,

I am interested for your organic farming. Your mail box is full and could not able to send private message. Can you pls send private message with your mail Id. I will share my contact details

Thanks!

agrovin

Interest

Dear Siby,
We are interested to associate with you. we are doing the same concept in Italy Europe. We can work out the concept here also. Pl give details and your iD so that i can send you more details.
Regards
Agrovin