Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Job for Agri Graduates/Farm Managers with experience in Wheat/Pulse cultivation

Register

Click Here!

ascent

Hi,

We are a private company looking for Agricultural Sciences graduates with experience in managing Wheat/Pulse cultivation.

Key responsibilities of the farm manager will be as follows:

1. Manage labor and other employees required for the project.
2. Liaise with Agri scientist/consultants to incorporate best cultivation/harvesting practices for the above mentioned crops.
3. Report to investors on a daily/weekly basis.
4. Utilize experience/education in setting up the agri business of wheat/urad (pulses) crop rotation.
5. Form business relationships with Dal/Wheat mill owners.
6. Minor travel might be required (Expenses will be reimbursed and a TA/DA will be paid)
7. This is a rural posting. Only those candidates who are willing to spend time in rural areas need apply.

The project will be setup in Madhya Pradesh and therefore, a preference will be given to local candidates and those who are fluent in Hindi (Conversational English is not a key requirement for the job). Candidates willing to relocate will also be considered and will be reimbursed relocation expenses.

Although initial setup will be on 100 acres of land, the company plans to repeat the business model across the country going forward. The candidate will have sufficient opportunity to grow along with the company and reap the benefits.

Following benefits can be expected:
1. Fixed salary plus bonus which will be a percentage of annual profit.
2. Growth opportunities within the company.

Interested candidates can apply by sending their resumes along with contact information and salary expectations.

Suitable candidates will be contacted by the management within a fortnight.

Thank you
Ascent

ravi_sakori

i myself having 8 years experience in managing profitable sustainable agri project in Wheat & pulses. currently based in Gujarat & willing to know details of company location & other details personaly on mail.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

agronomy

farm manager

Dear Sir
i pass out M.Sc. in ARONOMY.i have 15 year result oreanted exp.in larg farm managment . thank

tiwarikunal80

Application against the advt

A mission focused agribusiness professional with 3.4 years rich experience in Plantation Operations, Farm Management, Administration and Man Management, Nursery Management Procurement/Purchase, Business development, Pack House operations, Exports, Logistics, Liaison, Operational Management and Team Management in Agricultural Sector.

Expertise in handling a diverse range of Farm Operations, Procurement/Sourcing aspects of Agricultural crops and farm equipments, Project formulation and Vendor development.

please contact

Kunal Tiwari

Last edited by a moderator:

ssureshmenonk

Farm manager

Dear sir,
Working in the dept. of agriculture, kerala for last 28 yrs. Iam (holding sr. position )experienced in farm management, agriculture Estate Management, garden management, Project management, contract farming, Administration etc. Iam looking for a change & relocation is not a limiting factor as I was born & brought up in M.P. if your company is having vacancy for Sr. position in agriculture sector, Then pl. let me know.

regards

suresh k
calicut, kerala