Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Jatropha Plantation Govt support

Register

Click Here!

dexterac

Hello friends,

Is there any government body or NGO/NPO or even any of the petro-chemical companies in India which support Jatropha plantations and provide fundings. I am not from agriculture background. We own a decent plot of land in Shahapur, Maharashtra. I am planning to grow Jatropha plants as fence to the plot and also have a EMU farms. Is it feasible option to have bo.th run simultaneously?

--
Thanks,
Atul Chaudhari

johan

Water retention method part of complete project?

To Atul Chaudhari.

My ref: IENG 373111, MIET 505330 registration with IET in GB, jatropha shrub.

Dear Sir,

At present can you tell me please if you use a shredder for making mulch from the twigs and prunings from the branches of the (jatropha) shrub?
What is the make and design of the shredder that you know (if any)?

I noted that the mulch is used for water retention when spread around the base of the shrub and subsequently it turns into compost to enrich the soil of the plant roots.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, kind regards,

Johan Schiphorst

chalapathy

Hi Atul,

I am from a company - Mission Biofuels India Pvt Ltd, Bhubaneswar, we are into establishing Jatropha plantations in India and we can provide you the details required for Jatropha plantations but not the funds.

People from across globe have been planting Jatropha plants around agricultural fields and farm houses to protect from grazing cattle and it is know as Live Fence Plant so there is no problem in planting on fence. If you are planning to plant Jatropha as a fence plant in Emu farm; then it is not a good idea. Because there will be threat to Emu birds from cats and dogs and Jatropha plant will not be sufficient to give complete protection to Emu Birds.

My Email -

All the best

Dr. K. Chalapathy Reddy
Mission Biofuels India Pvt Ltd.

Hello friends,

Is there any government body or NGO/NPO or even any of the petro-chemical companies in India which support Jatropha plantations and provide fundings. I am not from agriculture background. We own a decent plot of land in Shahapur, Maharashtra. I am planning to grow Jatropha plants as fence to the plot and also have a EMU farms. Is it feasible option to have bo.th run simultaneously?

--
Thanks,
Atul Chaudhari

Last edited by a moderator:

dexterac

Thank You Dr. K. Chalapathy Reddy,

I think i will be using a double fence in this case. First will have the regular concrete and metal fence and then the jatropha fence. This will keep the farm safe from the cats and dogs and also jetropha fence will make it look attractive. My another concern, do Emu's have a tendency to eat the jetrapha fruits and are these poisonous to them?

Hi Atul,

I am from a company - Mission Biofuels India Pvt Ltd, Bhubaneswar, we are into establishing Jatropha plantations in India and we can provide you the details required for Jatropha plantations but not the funds.

People from across globe have been planting Jatropha plants around agricultural fields and farm houses to protect from grazing cattle and it is know as Live Fence Plant so there is no problem in planting on fence. If you are planning to plant Jatropha as a fence plant in Emu farm; then it is not a good idea. Because there will be threat to Emu birds from cats and dogs and Jatropha plant will not be sufficient to give complete protection to Emu Birds.

My Email -

All the best

Dr. K. Chalapathy Reddy
Mission Biofuels India Pvt Ltd.

kuldeep

jatropha

dear dr. reddy,
we had developed a technolog which increases jatropha seed yeild upto 50%. if interested contact me.. thanx.

chalapathy

Dear Kuldeep,,

Interesting to see the technology which can increase the Jatropha seed yield 50 %; I would like to have more information on this; so could you please contact me on

Dr. Reddy

dear dr. reddy,
we had developed a technolog which increases jatropha seed yeild upto 50%. if interested contact me.. thanx.

cmlikith

I am interested in Jatropha plantation at my land in 100acrs land and any buy back arrangement etc.
Aroma industries
#11/A,22nd MAIN ROAD, PES COLLEGE ROAD
SBM COLONY, NAGENDRA BLOCK, BSK 1st STAGE
Bangalore – 560 050
Mobile 9844879673
Email : aromainds@gmail.com

cmlikith

I am interested in Jatropha plantation at my land in 100acrs land and any buy back arrangement etc.
Aroma industries
#11/A,22nd MAIN ROAD, PES COLLEGE ROAD
SBM COLONY, NAGENDRA BLOCK, BSK 1st STAGE
Bangalore – 560 050
Mobile 9844879673
Email : aromainds@gmail.com