Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Jasmine Flower

Register

Click Here!

annalakshmi2017

Good quality Jasmine Flowers in loose form available on regular basis from Nilakottai, Dindigul Dist., Tamil Nadu. Prices vary daily as per the market trend. Interested? Please write to me. Regards.

shanmuga06

We are having the good quality Jasmine Flower saplings are propagated by macro cloning method. The jasmine flowers are very fantastic size with rich aroma for export purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

samaprbha

We are having the good quality Jasmine Flower saplings are propagated by macro cloning method. The jasmine flowers are very fantastic size with rich aroma for export purpose.
Dear Mr. Shanmuga,

Happy to contact you. Let me know your location/ contact address of your farm/office form where Jasmine saplings are suplied.
I am interested to start jasmine flower cultivation in our native Kadur Taluk, Karnataka, if it is feasible and commercially profitable.
share your experience and guidance to grow jasmine say in 1 acre of Land.

As we Know the selling price varies 200-300 per kg based on festival seasons.
what is average growing cost( input cost) per kg flower growing?

1. Whether Jasmine flower saplings ( supplied by you) are suitable for growing in grow bags with cocopeat compost by
Hydrophonics method?

2. In How many days .... it starts flowering and approx average qty ( grams/kg) of flowers per plant.... expected in a matured plant?

3. What is its flowering cycle ? i.e. how many times it gives flower in a year .... once in 2 months /3 montns?

4. Expected useful life( flower bearing) of plant ?

5. Do you provide consultancy support based on your experience & knowledge.
Approx Expected budget / expenses required for .........1 acre cultivation ( No. of plants, support structure, water, compost, neurtients, Pest control etc) till the plants give 1st batch of flowering.

Please share your valuable guidance/information.

Last edited by a moderator: