Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Jaai phal

Register

Click Here!

kpshetty

Dear sirs

please give me website address of spice board of india at kochi for getting information on jaai flower/fruit ( one of the spices used in indian kitchen)..

If any one have the idea regarding jaai phal, and where i canget sapplings.. Please inform

Last edited by a moderator:

anil65

Jaai Phal (Nutmeg)

Sir,
Please send me details about the which place you belong too. And what quantity of sapling you wants.What u have plant is graphted plant. So pl send me details along with email id, Cello No.
You can send me directely on my email id , also contact me on mobile +
With this u can have full information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jai Phal

Sir,
Please send me details about the which place you belong too. And what quantity of sapling you wants.What u have plant is graphted plant. So pl send me details along with email id, Cello No.
You can send me directely on my email id , also contact me on mobile +
With this u can have full information.
I am a farmer in Satara,Maharashtra state.I wood like to have few plants.Can you supply? Pl quote.

subramany

Dear sirs

please give me website address of spice board of india at kochi for getting information on jaai flower/fruit ( one of the spices used in indian kitchen)..

If any one have the idea regarding jaai phal, and where i canget sapplings.. Please inform[/QUOTE

Dear Mr.Shetty,

Here is the contact details of " Spice Board Of India "

Sugandha bhavan , Cochin - 682 025 , India. Phone : 91 484 2333610 , Fax : 91 484 2331429 , Email : mail@indianspices.com.

Best Regards,

P.E.Subramany
Multi Trade Links,
Mumbai.
098 33 666 888
pesubramany@multitradelinks.net.