Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Israeli Companies

Register

Click Here!

dare_win

We represent a group of Israeli companies who are highly efficient in Agriculture, Floriculture, Dairy, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Water management and other allied businesses.

They are looking for large companies/individuals in India interested in JV with equity participation for existing/new projects in the above fields.

Pl contact with full details.
hi
i m fromm gujarat
i want to know further detail so plz mail me

Last edited by a moderator:

pinaki chanda

We represent a group of Israeli companies who are highly efficient in Agriculture, Floriculture, Dairy, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Water management and other allied businesses.

They are looking for large companies/individuals in India interested in JV with equity participation for existing/new projects in the above fields.

Pl contact with full details.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi,
We are a Group of companies, based in the Northeast India. We are into various business including real-estate. We also own an NGO which has a very clean and appreciating track record. We own, vast area of cultivable land in and around the city of Guwahati. The soil of the place is very fertile and moreover the Northeastern soil is known for high yield of every kind of vegetation.
It shall not be out of place to mention that we find your proposition very attractive and at the same time express our sheer interest in the subject. We are also financially sound group and have excellent departmental and govt. relation.

Kindly send us your details and terms and conditions. We look forward for a fruitful and successful JV with your organization.

Kindly let us be informed at the earliest possible.

Regards.
Pinaki Chanda

Last edited by a moderator: