Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Israeli Companies

Register

Click Here!

unifra

We represent a group of Israeli companies who are highly efficient in Agriculture, Floriculture, Dairy, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Water management and other allied businesses.

They are looking for large companies/individuals in India interested in JV with equity participation for existing/new projects in the above fields.

Pl contact with full details.

Last edited by a moderator:

sansuk77

I am interested in goat/sheep farming.pl contact me on my mail and my mobile no is .I am located at having land of 6 acres with 2 sheds for poultry of 25000 birds and interested in diversifying to goat/sheep.

SATLA R.K.

Joint venture

INTERESTED IN JV- VEGETABLE CULTIVATION IN POLY HOUSE -BY HYDROPHONIC -AEROPONICS TECHNOLOGY.

HAS 3 ACRE LAND NEAR MUMBAI

KINDLY MAIL ME JV PROPOSAL

THANKS

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

farmware

JV with Israel

Hi
Let me have your contact Nos and e'm,ail address to contact. Indeed I have a very viable proposal for Israels to attract

snehal_p

Hi,
Good to know that foreign companies now investing in India in Agri based businesses.

I'd like to remind you about the rules of this forum... It's a great deal of work involve to keep this site going for the Administrator and Moderators.
So please follow the rules by not posting the contact details if you are not a Bussiness Member. Or simply upgrade your membership.

Apart from this, We are in a process of starting a new dairy farm project in Gujarat. So if you give me your details i can contact you regarding JV options.

Thanks
Snehal

gprao

jv/tech asst for colour capsicum,tomato in GH

We represent a group of Israeli companies who are highly efficient in Agriculture, Floriculture, Dairy, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Water management and other allied businesses.

They are looking for large companies/individuals in India interested in JV with equity participation for existing/new projects in the above fields.

dear sir,i am an engineer turned farmer growing colour capsicum roses etc in GHs near bengalur,india. now i want to start green houses hydroponic cultivation of colour capsicum and tomato in GHs.pl contact with

somi

Hi, I'm intrested in sheep farming & Eucalyptus /Teak plantation, I have a land in Nellore District around 20 acrs.My mob No.

vijay732

Israel companies

Dear sir,
we are interested in agriculture ,water management & other ie anti surge divices,valves etc. so please call -. shinde

visar

Hi,

I have a 65 acre farm at Palghat Pollachi border with 3000 coconut yielding tress. 25 acres are vacant. I am looking at several projects - coconut processing, medicinal herbs, dairy farming, goatery, plus plus. We have funding but we require technology for better yields. So we require a strategic jv partner who can bring the technology to the venture. pl send your interest.
regards
ayappan ramamurthy

noelrajn

JV

pls give your mail id

tks/noel

tgpgroup

REAL ESTATE'S ( Realtor)

REAL ESTATE'S ( Realtor) FINANCIAL CONSULTANT INVESTMENT and KNITTED READY-MADE GARMENTS MANUFACTURER

Tnx and reg

haridasrao

JV venture in HYDROPHONICS & AQUAPHONICS required

Hello
We are interested in a JV with ISRAELI COMPANY for HYDROPHONICS & AQUAPHONICS in KERALA.
Mail me at =
Regards
Haridas Rao

pummy1

Hello there.

We are the club of farmers in Middle India owning about 6000 acres land. Our potentials are ample water and wind power and solar to electrify the entire venture without depending upon outside resources and our lands are fertiled.

We are moving into all AGRO INDUSTRIES (Hi-Tech dairy, Pountry, Goatry, Organic veg, Hydroponic and poly houses, minarel waters (RO plants), Stud farm, Bull farming, Emu oil industry with the help of Australian farmers.

Solar, Wind farm and Golf club.

If you are interested please contact me on

Best regards.

Pummy

drsarkar

Dear Unifra ,

plz contact us for Dairy [ Farm / Process ] , Goatry , Poultry , Agro - Livestock Multi Real Estate , Animal Feed Units , Techno - Professional Training Centre , Multi Hospitals [ Human / Animals ] , Food park & Tourist Resorts ==> only 40 kms. radius with International Busy Airport in Central India ..Open Govt. approved market with transparent marketing ..In One peace 350 acres in very lucrative prices .. Electricity with Power / Water facilities nearer to Railway station within 30 kms..Only confident with serious and financially sound Business partners are invited through Pvt. Message ( PM ) ..

iyersab1

Please contact us we are interested

Pl contact with full details.We have a 4 acre Farm near Pune with ample water and good soil and open to any projects! [/QUOTE]

pineapple

I have a project of mixed plantation of Alphonso Mango grafts and pineapple in hilly lands in Konkan region of Maharastra. The lands are available for very cheap rate starting from 80000 per acre. Those are to be developed to requirement. The project can be established in 50 to 3000 acres of land at various places of the same region and according the availability of funds. Also can add aggro tourism in the same for that a registered company named is available.
I am ready for JV My contact -