Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Involve youself

Register

Click Here!

Why do you keep your farm on wish of others. Get training from us about the cultivation about the crops. We can help you to learn cultivation of different crops with own farm trainign with full study material.Send us private message about the further information...........

spcisf

agriculture training

sir i have a land of one acre near delhi 35 km away . please suggest me or otherwise.

sonuuu

training required

hi, i want to start farming business but i dont have any experience. plz guide me where i can get train ing about profitable crops , how much time is required and what will be the charges ., plz e mail me
thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

vishist_gupta

Sir,

I would be pleased to tell you that I live in the capital city of Orissa i.e. Bhubaneswar.

And I have a huge land inherited from my forefathers which I want to use it as agriculture purpose. I have a land of about 15acres. It is a fertile land situated in a distance of 6-7 km from the city of bhubaneshwar. I have just placed some plants there. I would need a proper cousultancy who can guide me on the best which will give me a good return. I would be eagerly interested in doing cultivation. Please tell me all the details reguarding what is to be grown, how it is to be grown, what are the requirements, how much is the investment needed, which crop can be grown which suites the climate the best, where will I get the market to sell those products, storage, etc. Please send me some proposals also which can be or have been done by you.
I want a proper consultancy who can perfectly guide me.

I would be eagerly waiting for your response.

With reguards,

Vishist Gupta

mohan003

hi, I have about 50 acre land in Madhya Pradesh and I am in a process to buy another 120 acre. Please email me about the training, I am interested to start agro-forestry as a full time business. Pl mail details

Last edited by a moderator:

srinubandaru

need training

Why do you keep your farm on wish of others. Get training from us about the cultivation about the crops. We can help you to learn cultivation of different crops with own farm trainign with full study material.Send us private message about the further information...........
sir,
iam a graduate,i have 10 ac land in visakhapatnam dist,a.p (state).i have no knowledge in cultivation.so i need training.so give me your contact details. thank you.

your personal involvement is very essential for you. By your involvement you can make a lot of the pesticides and insecticides. you can also make the organic manuer please conat us to my private message box

your own involvement is very essential for you. By your involvement you can make a lot of the pesticides and insecticides. you can also make the organic manuer please conat us to my private message box