Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting State level Distributors

Register

Click Here!

prabhaakar

Dear Members,

We are the manufacturers of “WIN-EA-CROP” 100% Organic High Yield Fertilizer, that increases Crops yields and Farmers income by 100% and above.

It is the only organic fertilizer available in India at very economical price, to DOUBLE the Crops yields and Farmers income.

WIN-EA-CROP has many national and international Credentials. It is certified by Orissa, Assam & Haryana Agriculture Universities for its excellent productive performance.

WIN-EA-CROP is certified as Organic Fertilizer by OF&G of Europe. WIN-EA-CROP technology is officially nominated to WORLD FOOD PRIZE FOUNDATION, USA (equivalent to Noble Prize in Food & Agriculture productivity) .

We are looking for Distributors from Indian states and Importers from Overseas to market "Farmers Most Wanted" monopoly Product WIN-EA-CROP, on highly profitable terms.

Interested parties are requested to email to organictech@gmail.com for more details and for business terms.

Regards,
Prabhaakar DK, CEO.,
Advaanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROPP Projects (Mfg & Mktg),
# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Telefax: +91-891-2754178
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.
E-mail: organictech@gmail.com[/SIZE][/COLOR]

rska_21091925

Dear Mr. Prabhaakar,

I would like more details about the product, financial requirement for the distributorship in Maharashtra and your service back up and guarantee on the 100 % crop yield that you claim.

Regards
Ravikumar

arasanka

Dear Mr. Prabhaakar garu,

I am from Chennai, we are interested to take distributorship for Tamil Nadu.
I would like more details about the product, financial requirement for the distributorship and your service back up and guarantee on the 100 % crop yield that you claim.

send the details
Regards

Arasan

Last edited by a moderator: