Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting partners from IT for Setting up “Business Franchises” (Banana Products)

Register

Click Here!

sirisha310883

Dear Friends

Hi Guys,
Kindly send me a PM or reach me for further details regarding the Franchises.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMY1807

Hi Guys,
Kindly send me a PM or reach me for further details regarding the Franchises.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha
Hi? As per my personal experience growing banana is not that much of profitable as a software professional get returns for their efforts. Banana is 13 to 15 months crop for which you need to serve it for such long period without returns to your investment and efforts. Presently we are selling bananas @ Rs.7/- per kg at farm at 150km from Bnagalore.
Approximate weight of bunch banana may around 30 to 40 kgs.
Expenditures for each plant is about Rs.100/- to 150/-

Now you can calculate and decide to proceed further.

sirisha310883

Dear Ganeshgandhi & pgmkredy

Hi,
I tried to send the details to both of u but i think u have exceeded ur mail storage limit. Kindly delete some mails & reach at my for further details.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

sirisha310883

Dear Swamy

Dear Swamy,
Kindly read & understand all the postings clearly before commenting on any of the posting. The discussion going on & invitation is not at all for the BANANA FARMING or its CULTIVATION COSTING but for taking up the franchise of BANANA PRODUCTS accross all the districts of Karnataka, AP & TN. Hence only seriously interested friends who want to make something different & big shifting from IT can request for the details.

Regards,
Sirisha

raghumnv

Can u send us the contact details of yours.
Also d project details & product list
Dear Sirisha,

Will you please send all the detail of your “Business Franchises” (Exclusive Stores for Banana products) as early as possibile, I would like to start it in Kolhapur, Maharshtra.

Thanks & Regards,
Shirish Kulkarn

sirisha310883

Hi Ragu

Hi,
Kindly send me a PM as ur contact information was edited by the moderator, for further details regarding the Franchises.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

divyaonline

Hi Sirisha,
You are doing a wonderful job. Even daringly entered the entirely different field from your existing one,am Happy to hear that you are successful in dairy farming and banana cultivation. Your thought of entering into the banana food processing is very innovative. I also agree with u & feel that almost 95% of people know only about 2-3 varieties of Banana products but processing 30 varieties of products with the same banana is what we have not heard so far. Kindly send me the details. I would be glad to join u and take up the franchise. I also personally feel that all our friends should join in this wonderful business opportunity where we can earn not less that what we earn in IT(as you said its more than Rs 1Lac /month) or non IT field. I am from a non IT background(graduate with MBA) working in Banking & Finance sector. Do consider me for this opportunity & let me know how to start the Franchise in Bangalore.

Yours,

sirisha310883

Hi Divya

Hi Divya,
Thanks for your mail & recognizing our efforts in Banana processing.I tried sending u the mail but i think u have exceeded your data storage limit. Clear some mails & also send me your email id so that i can forward you all the details.

Warm Regards,

divyaonline

Hi Sirisha

Hi Sirisha,
I have got ur mail & the details. I have also deposited Rs 1000/- franchise fee's to ur mentioned account today. Kindly send me the samples of all the products to the address send u in the mail so that we can move further.

Regards,
Divya

sirisha310883

Hi Guys,
We have established an exclusive Banana “FOOD PROCESSING UNIT” wherein we process banana into 21 Flavored Chips varieties, Banana Dry Fruit and Banana Sweet(Products Pricing & Trade Discount .i.e Profit Margins would be send on request). In our business expansion, we are inviting partners from IT/Non-IT (Preferably M.B.A) background for setting up “Business Franchises” (Exclusive Stores for Banana products sales) all across Bangalore (Initially 20 stores) and then expanding to the major cities in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Tamilnadu. Being the first of its kind in India, our Franchises would be promoting a specific “BRAND” of Banana Food products with highest quality of standards (we would be mainly targeting the higher class of people in the society). The minimum area required to setup a “Business Franchises” would be 200-300 Sq.Ft wherein all the infrastructure development (Interiors) & Brand promotion would be taken care by us.

Franchise owners choose any one of the franchise model from their side(Details would be given on request). Once the Franchise initial Fee’s (See the note below) is paid to us, we would be sending the samples of all the flavors. Also once the location & space is finalized by the franchise owners, we would be working on developing the Showroom within a stipulated period of time and “FRANCHISE INITIAL ORDERING STOCK” would be delivered for starting the Business Sales.

Note : The investment would be around Rs 5 Lakhs/Franchise with an Income of 20% per month on the invested amount. The initial “Franchise Fee’s” is only Rs 1000/-. The pricing fixed for the above franchise models would be discussed only on personal meeting.

Kindly go through our products & product list. Any other enquires and doubts are welcome to be answered.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

Dear
We are involve in banana farming for export, can u send us your project details we are intersted in this.

sirisha310883

Dear 8866

Hi,
Thanks for the interest shown in our project. Kindly send me ur email id to so that i can send u the Banana products franchise details.

Regards,
Sirisha

kharda

Interst in Franchisee...

Iam Intersted in this business can u ealaborate regarding this Business through mail..

Now We have Irigation Farm of Banana and other Products in Wardha District Maharastra Near Nagpur.
Awaiting ur reply.

Regard
Dinesh

sirisha310883

Dear Mr.Dinesh

Hi Mr.Dinesh,
Kindly send me ur email id so that i can send u the details.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

sirisha310883

Hi Guys,
We have established an exclusive Banana “FOOD PROCESSING UNIT” wherein we process banana into 21 Flavored Chips varieties, Banana Dry Fruit and Banana Sweet(Products Pricing & Trade Discount .i.e Profit Margins would be send on request). In our business expansion, we are inviting partners from IT/Non-IT (Preferably M.B.A) background for setting up “Business Franchises” (Exclusive Stores for Banana products sales) all across Bangalore (Initially 20 stores) and then expanding to the major cities in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Tamilnadu. Being the first of its kind in India, our Franchises would be promoting a specific “BRAND” of Banana Food products with highest quality of standards (we would be mainly targeting the higher class of people in the society). The minimum area required to setup a “Business Franchises” would be 200-300 Sq.Ft wherein all the infrastructure development (Interiors) & Brand promotion would be taken care by us.

Franchise owners choose any one of the franchise model from their side(Details would be given on request). Once the Franchise initial Fee’s (See the note below) is paid to us, we would be sending the samples of all the flavors. Also once the location & space is finalized by the franchise owners, we would be working on developing the Showroom within a stipulated period of time and “FRANCHISE INITIAL ORDERING STOCK” would be delivered for starting the Business Sales.

Note : The investment would be around Rs 5 Lakhs/Franchise with an Income of 20% per month on the invested amount. The initial “Franchise Fee’s” is only Rs 1000/-. The pricing fixed for the above franchise models would be discussed only on personal meeting.

Kindly go through our products & product list. Any other enquires and doubts are welcome to be answered.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

sirisha310883

Hi Guys,

Warm Regards,
Sirisha

dayaaa

Hi all,
Am Dayanand. I wanted to start a Model Dairy Farm near Hubli, Karnataka. Through this am Searching for a investment Partner. We have enough land i.e around 20acrs. With water facility. But we fed up with bank loan & its documentation harassment. So we need a good funding partners. If anyone interested pls contact me dayananda.patil@gmail.com. or 9620601541.
Thanks in advance.