Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting Partners for Dairy Farming Project in Bangalore.

Register

Click Here!

subbaraokommi

Hi
I have 3 acre land in Bangalore , im also running cattel dairy farm .Please send me the full details , im interested .Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

crmuralidhara

Land avilable

Dear all members,
I am sirisha working in as a Project Manager in a Software MNC in Bangalore. I & my husband have done 2 years of exclusive research on Dairy Farming Project and visited many Dairy plants in India. Finally we are thinking to start it in a Large scale(Initially with minimum of 50 Livestock). We thought of executing the project as a Partnership Business as we are not eligible to purchase the agricultural land in Karnataka. In that regard, we are inviting partners through this blog, who are seriously interested & have minimum of 10 Acres of agricultural land (to start with) with them. The entire project .i.e starting from project financing - execution of the project - getting profits, would be taken care by us with a minimum of 24-30 % p.a is guaranteed profit on the project.Interested parties can contact us with the details such as their Background, extent of land they hold, the exact land location, Project Feasibility etc on my private e.mail id

Warm regards,
sirisha
Dear entrepreneurs,

I am Muralidhara from Bangalore. I have three pieces of land 11, 5.5 & 2.7 acres which are ideally suited for dairy project. I am an engineer (Industrial project consultant and a computer engineer). We have donated some portion of our land in our village for milk collection center for the local association. Our employee in the village is a local animal doctor (cows)of repute. The village is about 100 Kms from Bangalore. If interested I can send the profile of lands.

Regards,
Muralidhara

nav_45300330

dairy farming

hi ,
iam naveen from bangalore, iam also intrested in dairy farming & i have attended commerical dariy farming classes at karnataka state animal husbandary at hessrgahatta & at national dairy research institute bangalore,

iam also visting lot of dairy farms in around banglaore,mysore,north karnataka...and also south maharastra.

i have 10 acres of land behind chamundi hills in mysore, where i have got good water, fenced , got 2families to look after the farm, right now we are growing paddy.

the location of my farm is 8kms from the ksrtc bus stand , 4kms from mysore ooty high way . if u wanna have look at my farm through google map u can mail me or call me .

thanking you
naveen

praveencr85

Hi sireesha,

I have 10 acres of land near maddur, interested in a partnership if its a vaible business model which you have planned.
Lets discuss if your interested.
pls contact

nitinsachdeva30

Supplier of Milch cattle

Dear Sirisha,

It is Nice to see people IT people moving in to agri based work.I would like to tell you that i left my job from Infosys as a ABAP consultant to enter this area of dairy farming with my father.
We "SACHDEVA DAIRY FARM" are the largest and most trusted supplier of milch cattle in India since 1960.We can supply Murrah She buffaloes from Rohtak(Haryana) and crossbred cows from Coimbatore, Chintamani and Udgir(Maharastra) at the best prices.
You can google in our name for more information and incase we can have a chat of your requirements.
We would also assist you in dairy management activities.
P.S. Dairy activity that should be taken up seriously and requires owners personal attention.

Thanks,
Nitin Sachdeva

crmuralidhara

Land suited for dairy project.

Dear all members,
I am sirisha working in as a Project Manager in a Software MNC in Bangalore. I & my husband have done 2 years of exclusive research on Dairy Farming Project and visited many Dairy plants in India. Finally we are thinking to start it in a Large scale(Initially with minimum of 50 Livestock). We thought of executing the project as a Partnership Business as we are not eligible to purchase the agricultural land in Karnataka. In that regard, we are inviting partners through this blog, who are seriously interested & have minimum of 10 Acres of agricultural land (to start with) with them. The entire project .i.e starting from project financing - execution of the project - getting profits, would be taken care by us with a minimum of 24-30 % p.a is guaranteed profit on the project.Interested parties can contact us with the details such as their Background, extent of land they hold, the exact land location, Project Feasibility etc on my private e.mail id

Warm regards,
sirisha
I remember having sent a message to you. However - I own 11 , 3, 5.5 cres of land near Bangalore. The land is suited for a dairy project. If you send me contact details I will send my background details along with the profile of village and lands.- Muralidhara

manjunm

interesed in joint venture update me at manjunm69 at gmail

Hi Muralidhara,

Kindly count me into your any new ventures. me too from IT field. interested to change my line. also, if any land available within 2 lakh/acre at your place, kindly let me know. Pls reply

Regards,
Manjunath