Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting "IT" people to join us as a "Business Associate" in an ever growing industry

Register

Click Here!

siriagrotechinc

Hi Guys,
I am working at the senior level in a reputed IT company in Bangalore. Let me have a small interaction with all of my friends who are into “IT” with a simple questionnaire. All of you ask the same questions to yourself as below. Do

1.You want to do something different & achieve big in life apart from the present boring job?
2.You want to be your own boss and are tired of the current target oriented stressful job??
3.You want to do paradigm shift leaving your current job & succeed in some other business without changing your present lifestyle & income??? 4.You want to find a business which has a less investment as low as Rs 4 Lacs & more ROI as high as 20% per month???? 5.You want to find a business which is already a part of well established industry & just want to reap the profits as soon you start it?????
6.You have that zeal & passion to write your own success story and make your dreams come true??????

If your answer to all these above questions is "YES" and think that these are the same questions which have tickled your mind at some point of time, do mail us to know about it.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar
Bangalore

chakrapani

Hi Guys,
I am working at the senior level in a reputed IT company in Bangalore. Let me have a small interaction with all of my friends who are into “IT” with a simple questionnaire. All of you ask the same questions to yourself as below. Do

1.You want to do something different & achieve big in life apart from the present boring job?
2.You want to be your own boss and are tired of the current target oriented stressful job??
3.You want to do paradigm shift leaving your current job & succeed in some other business without changing your present lifestyle & income??? 4.You want to find a business which has a less investment as low as Rs 4 Lacs & more ROI as high as 20% per month???? 5.You want to find a business which is already a part of well established industry & just want to reap the profits as soon you start it?????
6.You have that zeal & passion to write your own success story and make your dreams come true??????

If your answer to all these above questions is "YES" and think that these are the same questions which have tickled your mind at some point of time, do mail us to know about it.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar
Bangalore
Dear Sirisha Chandrashekar.,

yes, It is associated with agribusiness, let me share our ideas to grow. my self is a senior Govt. officer in the Department of Horticulture, Govt, of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderbad. Please be in touch with me.

With regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

krish_85blue

Dear Chandrashekar
I am very much interested in this but your mail id has not been shared in the post , kindly send me your mail id or contact no

Thanks n Regards
Krishna

siriagrotechinc

Inviting "IT" people for joining us as "Franchise Business Associate"

Hi Guys,

1. You want to do something different & achieve big in life apart from the present boring job?
2. You want to be your own boss and are tired of the current target oriented stressful job??
3. You want to do paradigm shift leaving your current job & succeed in some other business without changing your present lifestyle & income??? 4. You want to find a business which has a less investment as low as Rs 4Lacs & more ROI as high as 20% per month. 5.You want to find a business which is already a part of well established industry & just want to reap the profits as soon you start it????
6. You have that zeal & passion to write your own success story and make your dreams come true?????
If your answer to all these above questions is "YES" and think that these are the same questions which have tickled your mind at some point of time, do mail us on sirisha310883@gmail.com to know about it.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar
Bangalore

siriagrotechinc

Dear Mr.Chakrapani, Akondeti, Krishna & Sandeep

Dear Friends,
Thanks for the mail & interest shown in our "Franchise Business Proposal". Kindly send us your mailing details so that we can send you the full information. You can mail us your requisition to sirisha310883@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Bangalore

varmakcm

plz send details

Dear friend,

Plz send compleat details about u r project, how much amount i invest, etcccc..

thanking u,

by

siriagrotechinc

Dear k.chandramouli varma

Dear k.chandramouli varma,
Thanks for the mail & interest shown in our "Franchise Business Proposal". Kindly send us your mailing details so that we can send you the full information. You can mail us your requisition to sirisha310883@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Bangalore

siriagrotechinc

Inviting partners from IT for Setting up “Business Franchises” (Banana Products)

Hi Guys,

3.You want to do paradigm shift leaving your current job & succeed in some other business without changing your present lifestyle & income???
4.You want to find a business which has a less investment as low as Rs 4 Lacs & more ROI as high as 20% per month????
5.You want to find a business which is already a part of well established industry & just want to reap the profits as soon you start it?????

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar
Bangalore

yogasri

agri

Mr Chandrasekar
i am very holding acreage of lands & looking at options.
mail Biz info to

nagarajan

sirisha310883

Greetings & Thankx to you all interested in "SNACKZ" Franchise

My dear friends,
Thanks a lot for this overwhelming response shown in joining us as our "Business Associate" by taking-up “SNACKZ” franchise.Let me share this good news with all of you that we have opened our first Franchise of "SNACKZ" named “ENRICO CHIPS CORNER” VIRUDHUNAGAR, Tamil Nadu this Deepavali 2012. We extend our “HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS” to them through this post in this never ending journey. Also we are in talks with friends for opening up stores in Bellary, Tumkur, Bidar, Bangalore, Vijaywada, Ananthpur, Hyderabad, Chennai, Madurai, Ahmednagar, Mumbai & Pune very soon.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Bangalore

sirisha310883

Hi

Hi,
Kindly update me your email id for further details or send your requisition
Warm Regards,

vinodagr

Please send me the details

Hi Sirisha,
I am very much interested in the high level proposal you mentioned in the thread. Can you please share the details with me?
I am currently staying in Pune.

Regards

sirisha310883

Hi Mr.Vinod

Hi,
Kindly update me your email id for further details or send your requisition
Warm Regards,

siriagrotechinc

Inviting IT people to join as “Business Associate” for "SNACKZ" Franchise

Hi Guys,

3.You want to do paradigm shift leaving your current job & succeed in some other business without changing your present lifestyle & income???

4.You want to find a business which has a less investment as low as Rs 4 Lacs & more ROI as high as 20% per month????

5.You want to find a business which is already a part of well established industry & just want to reap the profits as soon you start it?????

If your answer to all these above questions is "YES" and think that these are the same questions which have tickled your mind at any point of time, do mail us the requisition to sirisha310883@gmail.com to know about it.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar
Siri Foods,Bangalore

madhuv24

please provide me details

Hi Guys,

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar
Bangalore
hi

can you provide me the full details of the prject like investment duration etc

sirisha310883

Hi Madhuv

Hi Madhuv,
Thanks for the mail & interest shown in our "Franchise Business Proposal". Kindly send us your mailing details through PM so that we can send you the full information.

Warm Regards,
Sirisha Chandrashekar,
Bangalore