Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting Green Investors / Urban Farmers - Agro-Entertainment - Vikarabad

Register

Click Here!

herbawella

Looking for investors for a unique farming project; Investment required for up to 50 Lacs.
Looking for individual/Group of investors who are passionate about farming.

· Want your own farm.
· Want to use it as a weekend get-away.
· Want it to earn Tax Free Green Money for you while you work in city.
· Want to claim benefits while promoting agriculture.
· Want a fair deal.

I have been an ex-IT Employee, Sales Team Member for farmlands, Director for a Farming Project,
Consultant for Farming Project, Consultant for Subsidies and a passionate farmer.

Looking forward to pioneer a unique Agri-Entertainment formula where the property value is enhanced with agriculture being allowed to flourish and Owners/Investors would be able to use the property as a weekend getaway.

The project is planned within 100Kms Radius of Hyderabad, Joint Capital of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.

Looking forward to meet up with Investors in order to better understand before we discuss further.

Call NINE SIX FIVE TWO TWO TWO THREE EIGHT SIX ZERO or
email me ON farmlandsinacres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

herbawella

Looking for investors for a unique farming project; Investment required for up to 50 Lacs.
Looking for individual/Group of investors who are passionate about farming.

• Want your own farm.
• Want to use it as a weekend get-away.
• Want it to earn Tax Free Green Money for you while you work in city.
• Want to claim benefits while promoting agriculture.
• Want a fair deal.

I have been an ex-IT Employee, Sales Team Member for farmlands, Director for a Farming Project,
Consultant for Farming Project, Consultant for Subsidies and a passionate farmer.

Looking forward to pioneer a unique Agri-Entertainment formula where the property value is enhanced with agriculture being allowed to flourish and Owners/Investors would be able to use the property as a weekend getaway.

herbawella

Consulting on serious, innovative projects in my areas of interest (Green Investments, Contract Farming, Cold storage setup, Subsidies & Grants, Business Strategy). Especially those involving Agriculture & Allied Sectors.

I am also trying to learn the best use of AgricultureInformation.com for connecting with Green Investment & Passionate Agro-professionals, and shall be happy to share the best practices from my experience.

Please feel free to reach me on about(dot)me/qasimuddinsyed including a note on how we can add value to each others connections. Lets connect and Grow.