Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Inviting Distributors for a monopoly agri product

Register

Click Here!

Prabhakar

Dear Members,

We are an agri-biotech research group, manufacturing and marketing world’s most advanced High Yield Fertilizer WIN-A-CROP.

WIN-A-CROP is a 100% Organic fertilizer specially developed to DOUBLE the yields of many agricultural crops in all cultures.

WIN-A-CROPDOUBLES the below listed Crops-Yields & quality:
· All Fruits like Mango, Cashew, Mosumbi, Pomegranate, Grapes, Lemons,
Oranges & Citrus Fruits, Amla, Apples, Strawberries, Papaya, Watermelom etc.
· Vegetables and Leafy Vegetable Crops including Drumsticks
· Flower & Orchids Crops
(including Green House Crops)
· Onions, Chillies, Cotton& Tobacco crops
· Coconut & Arecanut Plantations
· Nurseries & Many varieties of Seed Crops
· Medicinal/Aromatic Grass & Foliage Crops including STEVIA
· Tea Plantations

WIN-A-CROP increases below Crops-Yields & quality by 30% to 75%:
· Rice (Paddy)
· Wheat, Barley
· Maize, All Cereals

· Pulses like Redgram, Greengram, Blackgram, Bengalgram,
Horsegram etc

. Oil Seeds like Gingilly, Sunflower, Oil Palm, Groundnut, Mustard, Soya
· Spices, Medicinal Crops, Aloevera Plantation
· Bio-diesel Crops, Timber Yielding Trees like Teak, Casurina, Subabul,
Rosewood, Rubber Plantation etc.

· Sugarcane Plantations, Coffee Plantations

· Banana (Plantain), all kinds of Tuber/Root Crops (including Turmeric).

WIN-A-CROP’s
“2WAY” nutrition improves Soil fertility and Crops productivity, resulting in 100% and above higher yields in all Inorganic and Organic Cultures, fetching highest income to the Farmers and Corporate Cultivators.

WIN-A-CROP is Eco-friendly and absolutely safe Herbal formula with world’s most advanced SMMAAP technology, promotes rich green growth & higher yields and improves resistance to microbial diseases.

WIN-A-CROP
technology is nominated for WORLD FOOD PRIZE (USA), certified by the scientists of Agriculture University, OF&G (UK) and represented to the Honorable Agriculture Minister Sri Sharad Pawar in support of SECOND GREEN REVOLUTION.

We are inviting
Distributors from all states of India & Overseas Importers on highly profitable business terms.

For more information or for trade inquiries, please contact us on
098481-95999 or email toorganictech@gmail .com.

Regards,
Prabhakar DKS, CEO.,
Advanced Biotech Research Projects,
WIN-A-CROP Projects (Mfg & Mktg),
# 104, Surya Prabha Paradise,
Door No: 18-1-21/14, Maharanipet,
Visakhapatnam-530002, A.P., INDIA.
Tel & Fax: +91-891-2754178,
Mobile : +91-98481-95999.

E-mail id: organictech@gmail.com

baldhainc

why cheat with people

mr prabhakar
why cheat with people,

i lost my 3.5 lacks,
i solve 2000pkc ur win a crop, but no body give us good feed back and i loss my money,

i also contact with ur other distributor, but they r also not satisfy ur product,
plz do stop this

Prabhakar

mr prabhakar
why cheat with people,

i lost my 3.5 lacks,
i solve 2000pkc ur win a crop, but no body give us good feed back and i loss my money,

i also contact with ur other distributor, but they r also not satisfy ur product,
plz do stop this
Mr. Baldha,

Our product is now under distribution in 9 states of India. WIN-A-CROP technology is nominated to the WORLD FOOD PRIZE by the Parliament Chairman officially. It has many Indian and International Credentials and potentials.

It is also certified by the Agriculture Universities & Europe Organic Certification body and tested by Government departments and supplied to Government Horticulture departments also.

Every one of our distributors and the users are happy with the product and we have continuous and repeated orders from both farmers as well as distributors.

Neither you contacted any of our distributors nor you approached the market in a proper way. We offered the product at very farmer affordable low price. You purchased the product for Rs. 120 per Unit in 2008 and tried to sell it for Rs. 1000 and it seems out of your greedy nature you also adulterated the product which might have resulted in poor performance.

We stopped supplying you the product for the last 2 years and now you are blaming the product; again which act of yours misguide the farmers making them to miss the best product and loose the benefits.

Prabhakar DKS.;
€€€€=newreply&p=14402

geoporkkattil

I want 1 packet for rubber plantation

I want 1 packet for rubber plantation

Mr. Baldha,

Our product is now under distribution in 9 states of India. WIN-A-CROP technology is nominated to the WORLD FOOD PRIZE by the Parliament Chairman officially. It has many Indian and International Credentials and potentials.

It is also certified by the Agriculture Universities & Europe Organic Certification body and tested by Government departments and supplied to Government Horticulture departments also.

Every one of our distributors and the users are happy with the product and we have continuous and repeated orders from both farmers as well as distributors.

Neither you contacted any of our distributors nor you approached the market in a proper way. We offered the product at very farmer affordable low price. You purchased the product for Rs. 120 per Unit in 2008 and tried to sell it for Rs. 1000 and it seems out of your greedy nature you also adulterated the product which might have resulted in poor performance.

We stopped supplying you the product for the last 2 years and now you are blaming the product; again which act of yours misguide the farmers making them to miss the best product and loose the benefits.

Prabhakar DKS.;
€€€€=newreply&p=14402