Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investor required for dairy farming in bihar

Register

Click Here!

hemantcs

I am in the process of setting up a dairy project in sitamarhi district of Bihar. Land has been finalised. some work regarding preparation of shed is pending. Myself a Company secretary by profession wants to prove myself in entrepreneurship also. Any body interested to invest Rs. 25 lacs or more may please contact on my email id- hemant_singh111@rediffmail.com

Deatailed terms will be finalised thereafter.

raja1983

I am in the process of setting up a dairy project in sitamarhi district of Bihar. Land has been finalised. some work regarding preparation of shed is pending. Myself a Company secretary by profession wants to prove myself in entrepreneurship also. Any body interested to invest Rs. 25 lacs or more may please contact on my email id- hemant_singh111@rediffmail.com

Deatailed terms will be finalised thereafter.

can you send me the your dairy Project to me then i deiced i am also interested for dairy firm my id is (RAJA1983_4U@REDIFFMAIL.COM)

sh_abdulrauf

Can you please provide more details, do you have any projct pan prepared , please send me the project plan , then we could could decide on the process and investment terms and condition.

please reply on -- srauf786@gmail.com