Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

investmet planning up to 1 crore

Register

Click Here!

Dear All,

We are planning to invest up to 1 crore,

If any one have a good business idea which give good return than pls feel free to contact us.

Last edited by a moderator:

hydronut

investment in hydroponic farming is a good deal

Dear All,

If any one have a good business idea which give good return than pls feel free to contact us.
Hello,

Agriculture is a blooming sector these days and in that too hydroponic farming gives you good returns compared to traditional farming. We have experts in this field who can help you out in this and deliver complete turnkey projects.
Please feel free to mail us at info@plantgenomesciences.com.
To know more about us and our services, please visit www.plantgenomesciences.com
Look forward to hear from you again.

bizindia

Business Zone India

An complete Business Soltuion and Consultancy Company in india.

ramananda

Floriculture & Food processeing

If you are interested in above said subject in place about 150 KMs from city Bangalore, please mail .

we have about 1500 acres of land and plans for the same.

Thank you

Ramananda

shivayazhi

hi am shiva from Tamilnadu

can u contact me
am very much interested in cow forming with new equipments and large qty,
i hope u can also interested..
now days milk and dairy products or demanding in India and other country also

regards
shiva

arasusai

real oppurtunity

Dear All,

Sir,
we are based at Tiruchirapalli, Tamil NAdu and in Real Estate Business since 1988. we have developed many projects and if interested kindly call Ramkumar
ramkumar

dpratap

hello sir

sir, i have a project, of fully automated diary farm... this project is upto Rs. 1,50,00,000.... i have land of ab 50 acare in distt. bulandshar (U.P.) you can contact me

ajkumar

Dairy Farm

Hello,

Please let us know about the dairy farm like location - district,state,cow/buffalo, machinery from which company,reasons for selling etc.PM me with contact details.

regards

Kumar

sir, i have a project, of fully automated diary farm... this project is upto Rs. 1,50,00,000.... i have land of ab 50 acare in distt. bulandshar (U.P.) you can contact me

yedur

hello sir,

we deals with land cultivation buisness.you get 10 acres of rubber plantation for 1 crore.Rubber cultivation is vey booming for the next decades and for the present.After 6 years per acre you will get 4 lakhs per annum are it may increase but no loss at all.You just invest.we take care of your plantation for the next 5 years.you just take the profit of it.so please kindly look into this plan.we presently located at karnataka.if you are interested in this you can visit some of our projects at karnataka and reply for this

venky t

Business offer.

Dear Sir,

We are a agri consultancy group from karnataka. We take up turn key agri projects in large scale. We mainly focus on commercial crops that fetch high yield in short period. We provide all security for the investment. For details Please contact

Regards,

skmal

Hello,

I have good business concept, if you are interested for investment in west Bengal, Kolkata, please contact me.

sreejaa

Sir,
we are based at Tiruchirapalli, Tamil NAdu and in Real Estate Business since 1988. we have developed many projects and if interested kindly call Ramkumar
ramkumar
Hi,
I have land near tanakallu, anantapur dist., where govt of ap(APIIC) purchased 2000acres of land for solar industry,
I would like to start up related tool manufacturing unit along with that water plant, which give us guaranteed income. Any solar products has got good future.

If you are interested to invest with us contact

dpratap

hello

my address is Dushyant Pratap Singh S/O Mr. Vikas Singh VPO surajpur makhena, teh. dibai, distt. bulandshahr (U.P). my land is 130kms far from delhi, on aligarh- moradabad road (via anupshahr)..

the milk to be sell in delhi and ncr...

please send ur contact number and details...