Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investment

Register

Click Here!

essamhassan966

Please can you give me more information on your concept in the the farming / Agriculture and real estate and property market in Cambodia.
We are interested in going into any potential investment preferably in the farming / agriculture and real estate and property venture and as such I will appreciate to have more information on farming and real estate and property acquisition for my consideration.
But if you have any other mega and potential investment / project in Cambodia, do not hesitate to inform me.

We look forward to hear from you.

Essam Hassan
CEO

futurezen

Please can you give me more information on your concept in the the farming / Agriculture and real estate and property market in Cambodia.
We are interested in going into any potential investment preferably in the farming / agriculture and real estate and property venture and as such I will appreciate to have more information on farming and real estate and property acquisition for my consideration.
But if you have any other mega and potential investment / project in Cambodia, do not hesitate to inform me.

Essam Hassan
CEO
Please connect to us on venkatesh@futurezen.org or +919224620470

julivicfarms

Essam Hassan
CEO

dear Mr Essam Hassan

please provide us your email to julivicfarms@gmail.com and we will send you details
juli vic farms having a huge international farming project you might like
we look forward to hear from you
best regards
joshua nyarko
Founder

Essam Hassan
CEO
Dear sir

I have proposed business plan for business depend on agriculture it's making juice concentrate it's new concept in market

Also dehydrated food business is new

We have completed project report on it and we are 100 farmer group from India
If you like to join us in India

Please contact 9033898401
Emails - 9033898401

Essam Hassan
CEO
Dear sir

I have proposed business plan for business depend on agriculture it's making juice concentrate it's new concept in market

Also dehydrated food business is new

We have completed project report on it and we are 100 farmer group from India
If you like to join us in India

Please contact 9033898401
Emails - 9033898401