Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investment to buy cheap land in Tamil Nadu or karnataka

Register

Click Here!

kavundan

Hi Sirs,

I am planning to buy cheap lands in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka State which would cost around 1 lakhs or 2 lakhs per acre if we can buy more than 100 Acres as they do not sell in small acres. I am planning to buy around 10 acres. So if anyone is interested to pool up with me we can buy the land and share according to the individual Investment.

We could work out together as a Group after acquiring the land.

I am presently working in the Gulf so please let me know if anyone is interested to pool with me. Please email me that would be best optioN

Thank you very much

kishaloy

Hi Sirs,

I am planning to buy cheap lands in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka State which would cost around 1 lakhs or 2 lakhs per acre if we can buy more than 100 Acres as they do not sell in small acres. I am planning to buy around 10 acres. So if anyone is interested to pool up with me we can buy the land and share according to the individual Investment.

I am presently working in the Gulf so please let me know if anyone is interested to pool with me. Please email me that would be best optioN

Thank you very much
It is also better because in that case the cost of maintenance of the land decreases. For example if the huge plot of 100 acres at 1 Lakh per acre is bought by 10 people, so each has to invest 10 Lakhs. The cost of borewell can be shared amongst the 10 people, so is the cost of drip irrigation, security as well as viewing the land by one of the owners on a fairly regular basis.I am looking for 10 acres at 1 lakh per acre for growing silver oak trees.
Regards,
Kishaloy

konkan

We have premium agricultural land available in Sindudurga (sindhudurg ) district of Maharashtra. We have currently two plots of 96 and 200 Acres. You could buy from 10 Acres onwards. The price per Acre is Rs. 1,90,000.

With regard to the price little bit negotiation is permitted as in the case of any real estate deal. Please be informed that the property is of premium nature and has abundant water, Tar road touch, 60 % table land, fertility to the best, Altitude of 400 to 500 M, northern slope all makes it very desirous for any one. In nearby areas the average price quoted is 2.5 lakhs per acre.

We can also plant and look after your property for an additional payment for as long as you want. We have the Expertise, Infrastructure to develop first class plantation for you. We have our own plantations in Kerala and Mangalore already.

Tar road reach till the property and water is plenty and available all around the year. The sites are ideal for any Plantations. It is close to N.H.17. People travelling to Bombay by road pass through this area. Nearest Airport is in Goa.

The nearest railway station is Sawantwadi or Kudal. Trains like netravathi, mangala, happa, rajadhani, pune express,purna express, dehradun express all pass through this way.

I would advice you to visit us here in order to understand the true potential of the investment. Once you do the investment we can obtain loan @Rs. 50,000 per Acre from any nationalized bank to do the cultivation. You do the basic investment and we take care of the rest including planting,and also taking care of your plantation on a daily basis. We can also do intercrops like banana, Drumsticks, pineapple, Heliconia, Melia Dubia, Medicinal Plants etc. which will give you back your entire investment within 4 years. By the time your investment would have appreciated many times. Right now there are 4 year and 5 year old plantations for sale @15 lakhs per acre.

In simple terms an investment of 25 lakhs for 10 acre would get you an annual income of 50 lakhs return from the 6th year onwards for 25 years.Please visit our web site for more information Konkan Farms :: Welcome To Konkan Farms.

Please find attached you tube videos of our property. Cut and paste it to your browser to see the beauty of the land.

Gharpi - Top Portion - YouTube
Gharpi Top view 2 - YouTube
Gharpi Internal Road and Quality of Soil - YouTube
Gharpi land - Tar Road touch View - YouTube
Gharpi Tar road touch view - YouTube
Agricultural land for sale in maharashtra - Gharpi - YouTube
Road leading to Gharpi Property - Agricultural land for sale - YouTube
Agricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra - YouTube
Agricultural Land available in Sindudurga, Maharashtra - YouTube

Regards

Kumar

kaeswar

Hi,

I am also intrested, Please let me know , i belong to trichy.

thanks
venkat

Hi Sirs,

Thank you very much