Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investment to buy cheap land in Tamil Nadu or karnataka

Register

Click Here!

kavundan

I am planning to buy cheap lands in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka State which would cost around 1 lakhs or 2 lakhs per acre if we can buy more than 100 Acres as they do not sell in small acres. I am planning to buy around 10 acres. So if anyone is interested to pool up with me we can buy the land and share according to the individual Investment.

We could work out together as a Group after acquiring the land.

I am presently working in the Gulf planning to buy by December if everything works smoothly by the grace of God, so please let me know if anyone is interested to pool with me.

Thank you very much

Sebastian

Last edited:

chetanbr

I am planning to buy cheap lands in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka State which would cost around 1 lakhs or 2 lakhs per acre if we can buy more than 100 Acres as they do not sell in small acres. I am planning to buy around 10 acres. So if anyone is interested to pool up with me we can buy the land and share according to the individual Investment.

I am presently working in the Gulf planning to buy by December if everything works smoothly by the grace of God, so please let me know if anyone is interested to pool with me.

Thank you very much
I would also be interested in buying the land if it is 120 - 150 Kms. from Bangalore City and the cost of the land is anywhere between Rs. 50,000/- to 70,000/- per Acre.

Regards,
Chetan B R

manjunm

I am interested

Hi kavundan,

Even I would be interested in buying agri land around 100 -120 KM radius of Bangalore, around 5 acres. You can consider me to pool in with you.(of course with clear titles, with proper approach road and good water table..)

Regards,
Manjunath

suggu

Dear Sir,
I would like to join into the pool. I am looking for more than 10acres if we find the land in 1 to 2L budget.

Regards
Suresh

rprabhu

Thank you very much

Kavundan - for your kind information... pls visit below link.......................

Purchase of land in India:

Last edited by a moderator:

kavundan

land for sale

300 acres of fertile red soil land with availability of water source below ground level is readily available for out rate sale this land is located in Kumarakurichchi Village, Muthukulathur Taluk, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu. This land is having accessibility of village tar road and surrounded by many villages namely Arappodu, kadayan, Ilanjambur, Sikkal & Kakkur this total land belongs to one family consist of 16 members this land is well suitable for any kind of agricultural development Industrial establishment Etc

The above mentioned land is for 1 lakh for sale please let me know if anyone is interested to pool with me for this above mentioned land
Regards

Sebastian

farmman

I'm interested if we can agree to the project we want to launch after acquiring the land - Do you have any project proposals. I also suggest using John Derre farming equipment to automate majority of farming tasks and hire Agri BSC graduates to manage the farm

kavundan

Hi Sir

Thats is good idea Sir but first we will try to get the land and are you ready to pool up with me? and what is the area you are planning to buy?

Regards

Sebastian

I'm interested if we can agree to the project we want to launch after acquiring the land - Do you have any project proposals. I also suggest using John Derre farming equipment to automate majority of farming tasks and hire Agri BSC graduates to manage the farm

farmman

Since We want to pool. I suggest equal shares. Limit to 10 members (maximum)
10 Acres each - 100 acres
20 Acres each - 200 acres
30 acres each - 300 Acres
we should try to get land between 50000 - 1 Lac max -- this way we can go more acres
send me email

Also check this ad - 1000 acres land in BANGLORE NORTH SIDE 150 KM TO THE LAND
We can probably get this- if we have enough people interested

jjacob57

sebastin,
I am interested to join up with your group to buy land for development. My email jozj@yahoo.co.uk. Please send me your phone number I can speak to you.
regards
jose jacob
alleppy
kerala

azeemsurve

Hi Sebastin,

Count me in too for 10 acres if we can get a land for anything between 50000 to 100000. Though preference would be North of Bangalore or towards Maharashtra Goa border.