Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investment to buy cheap land in Tamil Nadu or karnataka

Register

Click Here!

kavundan

Hi Sir,

I am planning to buy cheap lands in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka State which would cost around 1 lakhs or 2 lakhs per acre if we can buy more than 300 Acres as they do not sell in small acres. I am planning to buy around 10 acres. So if anyone is interested to pool up with me we can buy the land and share according to the individual Investment.

We could also plan to work out together as a Group after acquiring the land.

I am presently working in the Gulf so please let me know if anyone is interested to pool with me. Please email me that would be best option

Thank you very much and feel free to call me at the below Cell No

Sebastian Peter

Last edited by a moderator:

karun65

cheap agriland in tamilnadu

sir i can arrange to get u cheap agriland in TN if ur ready to proceed further for INR 2 lakhs per acre.

before that i need to know weather u r going to do agriculture in land r poly bags under green shed, so as to buy according to that need.

with regards

Arun K

Last edited by a moderator:

greensb

Create a group

Hi Kavudan,
Please form a group in linkedin or other social networking site, where interested people like me can join & collectively gain

ramakotis2k9

scientist

hi mr.kaundan
i can arrange people who have similar interest in purchase of cheap agriculture land as i have already registered society namely RAMAKOTIS RURAL RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY
TO STARTWITH WE CAN PLAN A NINE MEMBERGROUPS AND 100ACRES AREA BITS
WHILE EVERY MEMBER INVESTS MONEY FOR ELEVEN ACRES ,THE RESUDUAL 10 ACRES WILL BE FOR COMMON PURPOSES SUCH AS FENCING, ROAD LAYINGS (TO SEPERATEONE INDIVIDUAL,S LAND FROM THE OTHER INDIVIDUAL...AND FOR COMMON FECILITIES FOR THOSE 9 MEMBER GROUP SUCH AS ROOM FOR ELECTRICITY ,WATER ,GUEST HOUSE ( AMONG THE GROUP WHOEVER VISITS WITH THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS THEY CAN BE STAYING COMFORTABLY..
DOING ALL THESE FECILITIES WILL COST LOT IF IT IS DONE INDIVIDUALLY WHERE AS IF DONE COLLECTIVELY ,IT WILLL BE IMPLEMENTED WITH ONE NINTH OF INVESTMENT ...
AS SOON AS WE ARE READY WITH 9MEMBER HAVING ALMOST SAME INTEREST WE CAN COLLECTIVELY PURCHASE THE 100 ACRE LAND AND START DEVELOPING THE SAME IN STEPS LIKE GOING FOR BOREWELLS WATER LINES ,GETTING ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS LAYING OF ROADS TO SEPERATE EACH 10ACRES LAND ,LEAVING THE COMMON LAND IN THE MIDDLE OF 100ACRESLAND WHICH SHOULD EQUIDISTANT FROM EVERY MEMBERS LAND SO THAT ALL FEEL THAT THEY ARE EQUALLY DIST ANCED FROM THE COMMON FECiLITY WHEN THEY VISIT AND STAY ....
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT MY MAIL ADDRESS
SCIENTIST RAMAKOTI
RAMAKOTI NIVASAM
8-66 MRS JR.COLLEGE ROAD
SANTANUTALAPADU
PRAKASAM DIST
ANDHRAPRADESH-523225
mail id: ramakotis at the rate of yahoo dot com
ramakotis2k9 at the rate gmail dot com
mobile: 09849749740
Hi Kavudan,
Please form a group in linkedin or other social networking site, where interested people like me can join & collectively gain

Last edited:

ramakotis2k9

Scientist

hi mr.kaundan
i can arrange people who have similar interest in purchase of cheap agriculture land as i have already registered society namely RAMAKOTIS RURAL RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT SOCIETY
WHILE EVERY MEMBER INVESTS MONEY FOR ELEVEN ACRES ,THE RESUDUAL 10 ACRES WILL BE FOR COMMON PURPOSES SUCH AS ROAD LAYINGS (TO SEPERATEONE INDIVIDUAL,S LAND FROM THE OTHER INDIVIDUAL...AND FOR COMMON FECILITIES FOR THOSE 9 MEMBER GROUP SUCH AS ROOM FOR ELECTRICITY ,WATER ,GUEST HOUSE ( AMONG THE GROUP WHOEVER VISITS WITH THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS THEY CAN BE STAYING COMFORTABLY..
DOING ALL THESE FECILITIES WILL COST LOT IF IT IS DONE INDIVIDUALLY WHERE AS IF DONE COLLECTIVELY ,IT WILLL BE IMPLEMENTED WITH ONE NINTH OF INVESTMENT ...
AS SOON AS WE ARE READY WITH 9MEMBER HAVING ALMOST SAME INTEREST WE CAN COLLECTIVELY PURCHASE THE 100 ACRE LAND AND START DEVELOPING THE SAME IN STEPS LIKE GOING FOR BOREWELLS WATER LINES ,GETTING ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS LAYING OF ROADS TO SEPERATE EACH 10ACRES LAND ,LEAVING THE COMMON LAND IN THE MIDDLE OF 100ACRESLAND WHICH SHOULD EQUIDISTANT FROM EVERY MEMBERS LAND SO THAT ALL FEEL THAT THEY ARE EQUALLY DISTANCED FROM THE COMMON FECOLITY WHEN THEY VISIT AND STAY ....
SCIENTIST RAMAKOTI
RAMAKOTI NIVASAM
8-66 MRS JR.COLLEGE ROAD
SANTANUTALAPADU
PRAKASAM DIST
ANDHRAPRADESH-523225
Hi Kavudan,

sure192

Dear Mr Ramakodi,

Your idea sounds great to me, tell me where you got plans to buy bulk land. I am also interested in it.

sadka

I want to buy 10 acres of cheap agricultural land in rural karnataka for agricultural business. The rate should be around Rs. 1.00 lac per acre. Is there any seller?. sadanand.

chetanbr

hi mr.kaundan
WHILE EVERY MEMBER INVESTS MONEY FOR ELEVEN ACRES ,THE RESUDUAL 10 ACRES WILL BE FOR COMMON PURPOSES SUCH AS FENCING, ROAD LAYINGS (TO SEPERATEONE INDIVIDUAL,S LAND FROM THE OTHER INDIVIDUAL...AND FOR COMMON FECILITIES FOR THOSE 9 MEMBER GROUP SUCH AS ROOM FOR ELECTRICITY ,WATER ,GUEST HOUSE ( AMONG THE GROUP WHOEVER VISITS WITH THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS THEY CAN BE STAYING COMFORTABLY..
AS SOON AS WE ARE READY WITH 9MEMBER HAVING ALMOST SAME INTEREST WE CAN COLLECTIVELY PURCHASE THE 100 ACRE LAND AND START DEVELOPING THE SAME IN STEPS LIKE GOING FOR BOREWELLS WATER LINES ,GETTING ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS LAYING OF ROADS TO SEPERATE EACH 10ACRES LAND ,LEAVING THE COMMON LAND IN THE MIDDLE OF 100ACRESLAND WHICH SHOULD EQUIDISTANT FROM EVERY MEMBERS LAND SO THAT ALL FEEL THAT THEY ARE EQUALLY DIST ANCED FROM THE COMMON FECiLITY WHEN THEY VISIT AND STAY ....
SCIENTIST RAMAKOTI
RAMAKOTI NIVASAM
8-66 MRS JR.COLLEGE ROAD
SANTANUTALAPADU
PRAKASAM DIST
ANDHRAPRADESH-523225
Dear Mr. Ramakoti,

I would also be interested in buying the land if it is 120 - 150 Kms. from Bangalore City and the cost of the land is anywhere between Rs. 50,000/- to 70,000/- per Acre.

Regards,
Chetan B R

chetanbr

Hi Sir,

I am planning to buy cheap lands in Tamil Nadu or Karnataka State which would cost around 1 lakhs or 2 lakhs per acre if we can buy more than 300 Acres as they do not sell in small acres. I am planning to buy around 10 acres. So if anyone is interested to pool up with me we can buy the land and share according to the individual Investment.

We could also plan to work out together as a Group after acquiring the land.

I am presently working in the Gulf so please let me know if anyone is interested to pool with me. Please email me that would be best option

Thank you very much and feel free to call me at the below Cell No

Sebastian Peter
I would also be interested in buying the land if it is 120 - 150 Kms. from Bangalore City and the cost of the land is anywhere between Rs. 50,000/- to 70,000/- per Acre.

Regards,
Chetan B R