Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Investment in farming

Register

Click Here!

srishala

Hi i am working overseas currently and woudl be interested in investing a any good opportunity in farming in india. can any one suggest me the latest opportunities in farming.
What are the latest developments and opportunities .

Maheah Raut

Hi i am working overseas currently and woudl be interested in investing a any good opportunity in farming in india. can any one suggest me the latest opportunities in farming.

Pl give ur contact details. I am MAHESH RAUT, M.Sc. Agro-Horticultural Consultant. U can go for Green House Technology for better yields,

With Regards,

MAHESH RAUT.

ghkl1976

Hari from Kadapa,AP.

i had site in nearer visakhapatnam, now i start forming of sandal wood, it is a long process to get the result, but the 100% profit is there.
i am seeking a good investor & back bone to achive the goal.

ghkl1976

ghkl1976

i am a eng, present working at kadapa andhar pradesh
i am plaining to forming the sandal wood,
any one intrested pl sent this message to them
if u r intrested pl reply soon
from hari

ppnair

interest for farming

Dear srishala
pl.send your contact details to us

ppnair
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwakarma

Investment Opp in Green House project

Hello,

I am pleased to inform you that, I have ready running Green House - Dairy Integrated Project in state of Rajasthan and upcoming project near Bangalore, where if you invest, you will get minimum 100 % ROI per year.

You can visit our Rajasthan project, and have look at what is happening practically.

I am developing similar Green House - Dairy Integrated Project all over India

Please let me know if you are interested in investing in our projects.

Please have look at information below;

=============

We are offering Green House - Dairy Integrated Project to land holders all over India, with following options

* 100 % buy back agreement
* ROI min 100% per year and above
* Investment, minimum Rs 2,50,000=00 for 1000 mts sq green house

We arrange the investors, to invest in these projects and set up project in joint venture / profit sharing basis, with land owners, who are not in position to invest all the money required.

I am please to inform you that we are promoting, all over India, our Green House - Dairy Integrated Project, growing vegetables / fruits / flowers in the green house, for high end customers and export market,

We offer 100% buy back contracts for the purchase of vegetables / fruits / flowers and milk produced in this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project

We are implementing this Green House - Dairy Integrated Project all over India, with target of setting up total 10,000 green houses, having area of 1000 sq mts each.

There will be a small dairy farm integrated with Green house of 1000 sq mts, having 10 nos cow/buffalo. This will help producing organic produce in the green house and additional income to the land holders.

In the Phase one implementation of the project we will first set up 1000 sq mt green house or of larger area if land and investment is available.

In the phase two of this project we will integrate small dairy farm having min 10 cow / buffalo, so that we will able to switch over to the totally organic farming and generating additional income.

A concept demonstration pilot project is already set up in the state of Rajasthan, by ten farmers, having total ten green houses, having area of 1000 sq. mts each.

A website is set up, for giving all the details about the concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan.

One green houses of 1000 mts sq area, will be producing avg total 100 kg of color capsicum per day, for next about 150 days starting from the third week of August 2010.

Expected revenue generated will be Rs. 7,50,000=00 for one green house in 150 days, with expected avg farm gate price of Rs. 50=00 per kg, for the color capsicum that will be produced in these green houses.

The total investment in the green house having area of 1000 mts sq is Rs 10,00,000=00

There is 75% govt subsidy available in states of Rajasthan. Similarly subsidy (in some states 50%) is also available in other states of India.

This concept demonstration pilot project in the state of Rajasthan is put up with availing Govt subsidy.

For setting up one green house of 1000 sq mt area, 75%, i.e. Rs. 7,50,000=00 is received in the form of Govt. subsidy and farmers have invested Rs. 2,50,000=00

We expect that the ten farmers, in this concept demonstration pilot project will able to recover all their investment of Rs. 2,50,000=00 in the one season of 6 months only

Even without subsidy the land owners can recover the investment within two to three years.

========================

ppnair

Urgent requirement of experienced & sincere labours for our dairy farm running in K

Urgent requirement of experienced & sincere labours for our dairy farm running in Kerala-long term

We required the experienced & sincere labours for our dairy farm running in Kerala-long term, to look after the full time farm operation. We will provide the accommodation for their family& necessary arrangements for kitchen, also they can stay with family,we will take responsibility /provide all legal coverage for the labours., if interested please let me know. North indans,out of kerala,napal personals are preferred

pl.contact immediately

WITH KIND REGARDS,
PRASANTH P NAIR
E.DIRECTOR
Please contact..

Last edited by a moderator: